4.

Hello readers
Happy reading.

Feeling a talk on shoulder Manik turned around to see Cabir. He wasn't sure that was it cabir or no. Coz he was so drunk that his vision was blur. Cabir hold him as he was about to fall from chair. Cabir held him firmly and started to help him to get a good grip on Manik as was walking towards exit with Manik in his arms. Manik wasn't in a state of noticing anything. Cabir was hurt seeing Manik's condition. He was also determined that he will bring Nandini back to Manik that she was before. Thinking and taking a determined decision cabir looked at Manik who was still blank in drunk state.

He somehow manages to drag him till his car. Made him sit in passenger seat and himself settled at driving seat and started the drive to his house. As he knew Manik is not in a state to leave alone. He quickly reached his flat. Ranged the bell. Navya opened the door and a gasped escaped from her mouth seeing Manik's condition. She gave space to Cabir to let him in with Manik. Mukti was still at their flat. Even she was shocked to see Manik's condition. 

Mukti helped Cabir to settle Manik on bed. Navya quickly bought lime water and Manik drank it quietly. Cabir made him sleep and he himself removed his shoes made Manik comfortable at bed. After Manik was fast asleep trio left the room and sat at couch in hall. 

Mu-Cabir tujhe Manik kaha mila..?? Aur uski yeh halat kya hai..??

Ca- mukti mujhe yeh bar mei mila. He was so drunk that he wasn't able to balance himself. 

Mu- but Manik kabhi drunk nahi hota. How is it possible..??

Navya- possible hai mukti jab aapka Pyar hee aapse daga (betray) kare toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai. 

All left a sigh.

Ca- guys listen its not for us to sit quiet and look at our couple like this. Humhe kuch karna hoga. 

Mu- ur right Cabir but hum karenge kya..??

Ca- we will discuss about this tomorrow not today. Okay look ill create a separate WhatsApp group jiss mei we all will be there expect our Manan. Okay..??

Mu- okay 

Navya- okay

Trio wished each other and settled at couches to take a sleep. But sleep was far away from their eyes. 

After a lot of struggling's they slept hoping to have a bright and a new morning with a hope and a clue behind Nandini's behaviour. 

Next morning

Manik woke up catching his head as his head was aching terribly. He with a lot of difficulty opened his eyes to face the bright sun which was peeping from window telling that its time for him to wake up and look for the day ahead. He slowly opened his eyes and found unfamiliar surroundings yet familiar. Just then Cabir entered with mukti and Navya.

Ca- uth gaya tu.. Yeh le black coffee tears sar dard chala jayega.

Ma- main yaha kaise aaya..??

Ca- mai laya tujhe yaha.

Ma- huh..??

Ca- woh sab chod yeh le isse pee aur fresh hoja college jaana hai.

With this Cabir mukti and navys left the room. Making drank the coffee. He was still on bed resting his head on headrest with eyes closed. 

To be continued..

Any opinion from readers are most welcome

Thank u for supporting.
Keep supporting me.

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.