16.

Hello readers.

Inline comments are love.. ♥

Happy Reading

Its now been 2 weeks to that dreadful day that caused havoc in the souls of these friends. They were shattered souls. Just praying their friend to wake up soon. Praying for his well being. He haven't opened his eyes since the. The most vulnerable were Cabir and mukti. For mukti Manik was her brother. A big brother. She had him at every moment when she needed someone. He took care of her like a big brother. Protected her from every evil eye whether being Harshad or Rocky. He always saves her. He considered her as a small sister. Like a princess. He always pampered her like a princess. She always was a care free girl around him. Because she knew he was there to protect her. To correct her when she was wrong. She behaves like a small child around him. Why will she not..?? She was pampered like a small kid. She was treated like a princess by him.

Cabir...!! Cabir shared a different bond with Manik. Though Dhruv was Manik's buddy but the bond with cabir was very precious. There the person lying on the bed of hospital was not only a friend for him but like a brother, a father. Manik always stood for him. He always stood with him. They shared a different bond. None knew that Manik had feelings for Nandini but Cabir understood him. Cabir knew that Manik had started to develop feeling foe Nandini. Though he was on hospital bed that time when Harshad had beaten him very badly after Musicana. Though lying on the bed he knew Manik's feeling for Nandini. They didn't needed words to communicate. Verbal communication wasn't required foe them. Manik understood Cabir well and whereas Cabir understood Manik well. Manik was like a support system to him. He supported him in his baddest state of life. He supported him when his own mother abandoned him. She rejected him thinking that he was abnormal. But his friend Manik support him. He gave him shelter to live. Supported him in his vulnerable state. Stood beside him like a pillar. Like a father he guided him. Like a brother he protected him. Like a mother he took care of him. Like a friend he used to make him laugh in bad times. He was his everything. 

They still remember what doctor said two weeks back about his friends condition. 

Flashback

All were seated on the chairs. Friends were standing taking support of the wall. All were shedding silent tears. All knew that they need to be strong to hold each other. To console Chachi and Chacha. The most was Chachi. Her eyes weren't stopping to shed tears. How will she be ok..?? After all he was her Shona Munda. Since beginning she has liked him. Even when Nandini and Manik were not in relationship she liked him. She was like mothers figure foe Manik. She wasn't able to see his son lying their on the bed. 

As the door flunged the doctor appeared," doctor how is he..?? Can we meet him"?? 

It was Cabir. 

"Calm down young man. Im sorry to say but..

Before he could complete his sentence mukti marched towards him and held his collars.

"How dare you say anything like that. You have to save him. You are bloody doctor. Its your responsibility to make him stand on his feet. I bloody don't care who you are and what are you. I want my Manik to be sound and safe. Did you get that..?!"

The doctor was scared of her. Why will he not be. She just held his collars and threatened him. 

Cabir- Im sorry doctor. She is ina state of shock. 

Dr- its ok young man I can understand. I was saying that he isn't responding to our treatment. 

Cabir- but Dr.. What have happened to him..?? 

Dr- I exactly don't know. Because I cant say anything right now. We need the patient to respond. When he waked up I need to ask him few questions. After he gives answers I can say something. Wht actually happened to him. Till then pray that he should respond for our treatment. 

Ca- Dr till whn will he get conscious..??

Dr- i cant my boy. Its seems that he doesn't want to live. All the medicines provided, the treatment given to him is best. Its seems he doesn't want to live. He has stooped himself from living. He doesn't have any reason. You have to pray foe him my boy. All now he needs is prayers. All your prayers will help him to recover.

Dr walks from there saying this.

End of flashback.

To be continued..

Any opinion from my readers are most welcome.😃
Thank u

Ignore mistakes

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.