22.

Hello lovely readers
Inline comments are love.

"Raj" and she fell in his arms. They have been separated for years. They hugged each other for what felt like eternity. Nyonika was rather a self-centered and cold-hearted woman for the world but for Mr. Raj Malhotra was the sweetest, lovely and the most caring woman that could ever exist. Everyone's face drained out at seeing Nyonika in this form. Maybe they thought she was that quiet Indian woman who works in a TV serial. Acting like those sanskari babu's out there. Listening to everything that everyone says and following all the rules made by others but being different in her own S.P.A.C.E Academy. Ruthless, cold-hearted woman. And the sweet and caring woman. May be only Mr. Raj knew this Nyonika.

"Manik" she whispered. She looked down. She was guilty, well why will she not be. She treated her son in the worst way possible. Never cared or loved him, not being there when he needed her the most. He wasn't aware of mother's love. He didn't know what it feels like to have a lovely mother. She knew she was wrong but then again she had her reasons. She couldn't express her thoughts nor could she tell the things behind her masked face. Maybe she might get rid of this burden that she had in her heart for years. Her heart screamed everytime that she should tell everyone yet she couldn't. They knew her as an uncaring and unempathetic person who was distant and detached. But the lovely lady beneath has always been hidden.
On the flip side, Manik was utterly shocked. He didn't know whether he should be angry that his biological mother has been acting so long and is hiding true self or cry. A flood of  emotions rushes through his veins. Making him feel something that he actually couldn't describe. Angry?? Maybe yes, he was angry. But the question is on whom is he angry..?? Why should he actually be angry..?? Sorrow?? Maybe or maybe not. Regret?? Maybe he was regretting or was it just a hallucination. Or was it his mind playing some sick games with him? Dread?? Definitely a feeling of dread watched in his gut. The feelings suddenly roll in like a dark cloud before storms or hit him without any warning.

He panted heavily, starting to take deep breaths, his hands trying to clutch something as his knees went weak. Everything was way too much for him. His dad being in mafia and mor his biological mother is been so sweet, lovely and caring. A complete new side of a person which was never seen. It's difficult for you to believe when a person suddenly changes. Maybe she was being an imposter. Did anyone replace Nyonika..?? His cruel heartless mom may have been replaced. Yes! She was. She can't be so sweet, right??
Cabir was standing right beside Manik. He held Manik so he couldn't fall. Everyone was scared that things may get further messed up. They helped Manik to calm down. But was he actually feeling good..?? They don't actually know what Manik has been bottling up.

"Manik you need to take your tablets. It's been a long time since you haven't taken them" Nyonika said while pacing back and forth. "What are you looking at? Kaka go and get Manik's tablets. They are placed in his room in the left drawer that's beside his bed" she completed. "Oh God! It's all my fault I shouldn't have come over here. I shouldn't have said anything. It's all my fault. I'm such a bad mother. I've never been one, I- " she couldn't complete as she was interrupted by the business man standing just beside her.

"Nyo please calm down. It's nothing like that. His health isn't cured yet. He needs rest and complete care from us with his meds on time. You have to calm down and look after him,"explained Raj. She calmed down. Handling Manik carefully, giving him tablets, they were now calm. Fab 4 was also shocked. The information was already too much for them and now this. It can be trusted, Nyonika can't be trusted but when Mr. Raj himself has been good towards her; they know they can't say anything. They trust their Raj uncle. Maybe she wasn't actually that bad..?? Maybe she is good too.. maybe this maybe that but what's the truth..?? What's the matter..?? They want to clear everything for one's and all. Now that things have started to get clear around them, they hope too have grown from a small sprout to a seedling. The tree of hope has started to grow and now they have got hold of things from where to start. Maybe now everything can be fixed..?? But for that Mrs. Malhotra has to complete her story. She should explain the reason for her behaviour towards Manik. They hoped that she has a valid reason so that Manik could trust her.

"Nyo- I mean m-mo-mom" Manik whispered. Nyonika obviously had tears ready to prickle down her eyes. It's been years since she heard Manik calling her mom. She actually thought he wouldn't call her mom. After all, she didn't deserve it or maybe she thought so. She embraced him tightly in her arms as if she was never gonna leave him ever again. Maybe she can pay for her sins. Maybe she can now clear out all the things. Maybe now she will fix all the cracks. She knows it will take some time to gain his trust but eventually one day she will. "I want to know why are you telling us today..?? Why not all these years..?? Why now..??" He continued,  bringing back Nyonika from her thoughtful land. She Looked at him with teary eyes and a sweet smile. She caressed his lovely hair before answering, "Manik, there were many times I wanted to tell you everything. But I never had a chance. Let me begin from the beginning" she sighed visibly.

"Manik you were stalked all this while. Every moment of yours was kept an eye. What you do.. where you go.. whom you meet.. who is important to you.. who is most precious.. and all. I know it sounds weird but it's true. They were people who were stalking you. Even Raj couldn't know who it was but I knew since the very beginning. But my lips were sealed. I couldn't say not even to Raj. And I'm telling you today and here because those people can't enter when Raj is here and people of Raj are taking care of. They won't hurt you or me or anyone else present here. Raj isn't any mafia but the king of mafia. Everyone in the underworld fears his name". She explained

"Raj, he is Rajeev's son. Kushal, Kushal Malhotra"
she exhaled looking down.

"What..?? But how is this possible Nyo.. he died in that accident. How come he is alive and why does he want Manik… God this doesn't make any sense to me" he cried in fury.

"Raj relax. First let's tell them who is Rajeev" said Nyo.

"Manik, Rajeev is my brother. Elder brother in fact. When dad handed him the business, he couldn't work properly and our business was having a downfall. He was a drug addict and used to drink day and night. We all were worried for him. His wife left him because of this habit she also took their son with her. Kushal Malhotra, your elder brother. One night when Rajveen bhaai was returning from some club he got in an accident. He couldn't make it through. He was very high. But after that we never heard about his wife and Kushal. We searched for them but we failed" he cried again.

"Raj, Manik Kushal wants to destroy Manik. He is jealous because Manik got everything that he thought he deserved. He blackmailed me to treat Manik the way I have been treating him all this time" she was in tears and her voice was cracking by the end. She face palmed herself and cried in pain. Her heart was definitely in grief. She never wanted to treat her only son in such a way. But she was forced to do so. Manin walked towards her and hugged her. He wasn't actually a cold-hearted person, he had emotions. He can't see his family in pain. The duo sat there in each other's arms crying their eyes out for God knows how long. Finally pulling apart Manik placed a soft kiss on her forehead to assure her that he is fine. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. She couldn't express what she was feeling right now.

Thank u
Keep supporting
Ignore mistakes

Stay safe
Stay happy
Love u all.