6.

Hello readers

Inline comments are love..

Happy reading

They all left for meeting. Manik was already waiting for them well really..?? Was he actually waiting or was lost in his thoughts. Everyone looked at him and then at each other. Cabir went and patted on his shoulder. Seeing cabir Manik came back to earth from his thoughts. 

Ca- Manik chale andar..??

Ma- hmm

All went inside and was waiting for the manager of O2.

The manager came and told them the conditions of the deal and also told them that they are going to launch Fab5 at national level. As a band. All were happy but also sad. Manager told them that they have to prepare songs as follows:

2 friendship

2 romantic

1 heartbroken

1 rock song. Within one year. After one year they will release the album and then launch Fab5. 

All agreed to the conditions and signed the deal. Later day all were in jam room when Nandini stepped in. 

Nandini- Manik..baby.. I missed you so much 

She said and hugged him. Manik did hug her back but not completely as he used to do before. They broke the hug Manik gave a meek smile to her. She hold Manik's hand and started to drag him. When Manik said,"Nandini humhe practise karni hai. Ek kaam karo you go ill catch in evening".  He said this and made her way out from jam room. And closed the door. He inhaled a sharp breathe. Closes his eyes to calm down himself. He opened his walked towards a chair sat and facepalmed. Cabir patted at his shoulder Manik gave a blank look. All looked at Manik and each other. As even others were helpless. They were trying to figure out things but nothing came into conclusion. Fab5 then practised for some time and all retired to their homes Navya with Cabir. Slowly Manik started to ignore Nandini. He always sends her away from him. All used to think that Manik is hurt but none knew what was going in Manik's head. 

Everyone thought that due to sudden change in Nandini's behaviour Manik is stressed. He was now slowly ignoring her. He used practice and move to home and be in his room till next morning. He used have a little food and was always lost in thoughts or say always snapped out. None knew that what was Manik thinking they just thought Nandini's behaviour was giving him worries. 

Usually days started to pass, days turned to weeks and weeks into months. Nandini's behaviour was always rude to all. Not only fab5 but also whole college. All were shocked to see changed Nandini. But none had courage to ask her. 

To be continued...

Any opinion from readers are most welcome 😀
Thank u 
Keep supporting me

Stay safe
Stay happy
Love u all.