7.

Hello readers

Inline comments are love ♥

Happy Reading..

As days turned into weeks and weeks into months but Nandini was becoming a ruthless, arrogant and monster. 

As usual Fab5 was walking in a corridor to way themselves to jam room. Suddenly a paper which was in Manik's hand slips down. He bends down to take that, just as bends his hand down someone sneaks him ina basement. Fab4 were shocked even they were pulled into basement like thing. All were looking around it was utter dark around only with a bulb hanging around in the middle which was giving not so clear view but was able to see each other. They look around finds no one.

Manik- who was it..?? Kon tha jisne mujhe pull kiya. I said come front. 

Suddenly a manly figure comes infront of them. They were shocked to him. 

Mu- you.. How dare you do this..??

Person- listen mukti and all of you I dont have time to tell you guys all this. Just listen to me carefully. Specially Manik tym..

All look at him in a questioning way. 

Alya- bhai..

Yes the person is non other than harshad. 

Har- yes Alya. Its me. Plz guys listen to me. Manik old specially tum. 

Mu- why should we listen to you..??

Manik- mukti calm down. Harshad say what you wanna say..??

Har- see Manik you cant fall weak like this. You cant allow yourself to loose. You have to win. See I know there are problems going on in your lives. But Manik you cant fall weak and allow your rival to win over you. See Manik the truth is before your eyes find it out. Find it out before its too late and you might regret it. Its in front of your eyes but your unable to see. Manik all the problems that are going on in your life there is only one person behind it. I know you will find that person. But making do it ASAP. Plz do it before its too late. See Manik i know I have never liked you.. Or should i say i was forced to do so he murmured to himself but Manik heard it.. Anyways see Manik try to find out. the truth. Its in front of your eyes. And yes agar uss insaan tak pahunchna hai toh follow Aryaman. And yes all have to be careful. Manik and Fab4 you guys have been tapped. You guys are been stalked every second every minute you guys are stalked. That person is having a constant eye on you guts. Your phones have been trapped, your cars have been trapped. You guys have to be very careful while finding the truth. Manik plz find the truth out. You cant give up like this and wall weal and let that person win over you. You have to get a grip of your heart, let your mind overpower your heart this time. Let your heart think about it. And yes tum sab ke gharon mei cameras installed hai with audios so you have to be careful expect Manik's room. Coz that is the only place where there is no camera. So anything you wanna discuss about this topic discuss there. And yes don't think that Aryaman is behind all this he is just a puppet. Even he is been trapped in a plan of that evil person. Manik plz I request you plz find the truth out...

and yes plz notice around you guys, on which ever floor you guys are moving that floor vacants immediately. Its coz that person can have a clear view of you guys. And one more thing that person's one more puppet is between you guys only. Manik you know that person its just that you don't wanna see or your heart isn't ready to accept it....

To be continued...

Any opinion from readers are most welcome 😃
Ignore mistakes. 
Keep supporting me
Thank u all

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.