25.

Hello readers. Firstly I missed y'all so much. Istg I wanted to update so badly but I have been busy 🙁.

The next thing is that, the fact made me happy that my readers are commenting something else too rather than just "amazing, beautiful, waiting for next update" I swear I liked my readers response in my previous chapter. I want my readers to comment so. Not only amazing, beautiful and all that something other things too. Inline comments are love. I'm a simp for them 🤧.

But other than that it helps writer to develop his/her interest in update. These few words doens't encourage them
I hope you all understood what i meant. Till then bye.
Happy reading.

*

The first thing Mukti noticed with her blurry eyes the next morning was a royal blue ceiling. She sat upright and rubbed her eyes. A sigh left her lips as she knew another day had started but she hoped it would be good unlike other days. She has a vague memory of Cabir and her fight for this room when they first visited here. She chuckled at the memory and made her way towards her walk-in closet to grab a black ripped jean and a Balck crop and her other stuff. She took a hot steamy shower as it helps her to relax. She stepped from the washroom only to be greeted by chilled air that hit her bare shoulders, neck and long legs. She shivered a bit and quickly dropped the clothes she selected. She just made a messy bun and looked in the mirror for her final appearance. The ripped jeans gave a perfect appearance to her long legs and the top struggled to reach her belly button which was a turtleneck.

The next thing she noticed was everyone was gathered at dining for breakfast only Manik wasn't there. She sighed as she knew Manik might take a shower probably. She reached dining and greeted her Raj uncle when Nyonika stepped out from the kitchen with a vessel in her hand. Truth be told Mukti was still not completely convinced with the sudden change in Nyonika Malhotra. But then again if her uncle believed then she is actually sweet and caring. She snapped out from her thoughts when felt pain on her shoulder only to glare at the culprit who was Cabir.

"Kya?? Maregi mujhe?" Cabir teased her. "Cabir saale, kutte, kamine Rukh ja abhi batati hu"

She ran behind Cabir to hit him and halted when Cabir halted only to see he collided with Manik who raised his eyebrow questionably at the duo. But didn't say anything when he glanced at the dining room to look at other members laughing at these two. He sighed and passed. Cabir and mukti glanced at each other and shrugged while reaching dining too. While the breakfast was going she noticed that everyone wanted to speak but was awfully quiet. She glanced at everyone around to see her uncle eyeing Nyonika and Nyonika was showing some finger gestures while eyeing him and Manik. Cabir, who was secretly glancing at Mr and Mrs Malhotra, saw Mukti looking at him. He nodded sideways and started munching his food. Dhruv and Alya too glanced at them and Mukti. She sighed and started to munch her own food when she heard uncle Raj,"Manik, did you decide about joining me?"

Mukti noticed that Manik stiffened at the words. It took her a while to understand what uncle was speaking about when she recalled the past day's events. Reality hit her hard in the guts. Raj uncle being Mafia king and all the stuff. All the memories flooded back in her brain which made her shrink for a second. But she managed to regain herself. If truth be told, Mukti seems to be stronger in appearance to make people think that she is but sometimes even the strongest person needs someone to comfort them. She definitely was messed up with all this information she received from uncle. She doesn't know whether they can manage the career as a band or Mafia as uncle Raj wants them to join him. He wants them to know everything about his connections and business, how he works everything, damn thing.