12.

Hello readers.

Inline comments are love..♥

Happy reading..

He said sternly yet aggressively and calmly. His voice depicted his care towards Rishab. Fab4 and Chachi chacha were happy for Rishab as he got a big brother in Manik. One side where he was having care and love towards Rishab other hand he was very angry and furious on Nandini. 

Manik- Nandini stop testing my patience and answer me.

Nandini- who the hell are you to question me..?? Why the hell should on this earth I should answer you..??  You fuvking moron, rascal. How dare you talk to me in thus manner..??

All were shocked+stunned looking at Nandini who used abusive words. Its not that she cant, she can use abusive words. Nyt they were shocked to see her using those words for Manik. Her Manik, her monster Manik, monkey malhotra.. Manik too was shocked at her behaviour.

Manik- don't you dare raise your voice here Nandini. Rishab has slept if he wakes up then you will have to face my wrath. Get that cristal clear.

All were shocked to see Manik talking to Nandini in this way. His voice was stern. With lots of hatred. He was very arrogant they knew it. But today his voice was different. It felt his voice was filled with mixed emotions. He was having all emotions mixed up in his voice. His eyes were red due to anger. If people could be death by glare. Then by this time Nandini would be death and graved in her own house deep down. 

He left from there. He took his car and was driving rashly. He didn't knew where he was going but was just driving crazily. 

Including Fab4 even Chacha Chachi was shocked to see Nandini in this. form. She never abuses anyone. Then why now..?? She cant even in her dreams can use a foul language in front of elders. She respects her elders. She never used any such word before. Then why now..??

Nandini in anger left the house. No one left behind her. 

Ca- mukti you look after here ill go behind Manik.

Mu- lakin Cabir..

Ca-mukti plz. 

Mukti nodded as well as others. 

Cabir left from there in search of Manik. Mukti stood beside chachi. and hugged her. 

Chachi- yeh humari Nandu ko kya ho gaya hai..?? Woh Manik se aise kaise baat kar sakti hai..? Woh toh usse Pyar karti hai na. Murthy ji yeh humari nandu ko kya hua hai..?? Woh Rishab se kitna Pyar karti thi. Phir Ab kya ho gaya usse..??

All were having tears seeing the broken family. In just a month Fab4 were attached to Nandini's family.  They got that love and care from Chacha n chavhi which they parents were supposed to give them.

Mu- Chachi kuch nahi hoga. Hum pata kar rahenge ki Nandini ko hua kya hai. Hum sab milkar Nandini ko wapas laenge. We will bring her back. Plz trust us.

Chachi looked at them. All nodded with tears in their eyes.

To be continued..

Any opinion from my readers are most welcome. 😃
Thank u

Ignore mistakes

Stay happy
Stay safe
Love u all.