26.

Hey guys, it's a surprise at the end of the update. I hope you like it.

°^°^°

In situations like these Alya felt helpless. She knew she wasn't strong enough to deal with these situations especially when it's something physical or related. She knew she can't beat someone as easy as a kid then big. There is no way about her beating big ass men with the best physics and guns loaded trained day and night. When last night uncle Raj told them they would be visiting the company building where he controls his business she felt like throwing up everything she consumed. Guns, fights always scared her.

The very first thing the next morning she felt sick. They were going to see the company building and start the training as soon as they wanted. Now that she knows that there is no way back she prepared her mind that she has to do this. Not for herself but for Manik. Though Manik was her ex, he was her friend first. She is definitely guilty for what she said before Talent Hunt. Her fight with everyone. She remembers everything freshly, as fresh as it just took place yesterday. Manik was her first friend after Mukti when they met in high school in Dehradun. Coming from a broken family, who's parents don't care about their children and her brother who has always been using Alya for his benefits.

She wanted to take any risk, go to any extent to repent her mistake, to make sure that Manik and Nandini meet. She was guilty for hurting Manik and Nandini too. Unintentionally or intentionally she has hurted both to no extent and now she is ever so ready to finally unite Manik and Nandini and make them MaNan. With teeth greeted and jaw clenched and determination she stood from her and walked in the closet to select a pair.
When she reached downstairs she felt numerous pairs of eyes boring into her soul. She looked like everyone was just looking at her with mouths slightly ajar.

"Alya Teri tabiyet toh theek hai na.. kahi bhukar so nahi ho gaya..?? Ya kisi ki aatma toh nahi aa gayi tujhe mein" Cabir asked her while walking towards her and touching her forehead and examining her for fever. 'Typical Cabir' She scrunched her nose and slightly hit his hand away from her face.

"What do you mean Cabir.?? And what bhukar aatma are you doing?" She retorted back.

"Nahi mera matlab hai ki phool ki kali yeh kaanta kaise ban gayi" he again said, which didn't make any sense to Alya. She tilted her face in confusion and slight pout.

"Yaar Alya yeh pagal buddhu kuch bhi bolta rehta hai. Usske kehna yeh matlab hai ki aaj tumne jeans kyu pehna.. sidhe sidhe puchna nahi chahta tha issliye aise ghuma raha hai'' Mukti said while smacking Cabir 's shoulder to which he rubbed and acted as if he was hurt badly. Everyone laughed at his lame acting and drama.

"Actually uncle ne kaha tha na Aaj hum Jaa rahe hai unke saath toh maine socha ki kyu na jeans pehnu kyu ki skirts mei practise nahi ho payegi na" Alya explained while slightly glaring at Cabir to which he laughed and walked past her hitting her shoulder in process.

"Alya you know what?? Your looking dam hot in this" Mukti praised her. Alya wasn't wearing much but just a black Jean and a simple blue top which enhanced her beauty and gave a perfect look for her curves.

While Alya was walking near dining she noticed Manik wasn't present; she was about to ask when she heard him behind her. She was sure that she jumped out of her skin as she didn't expect him behind her. "Good morning dad and everyone" he wished with a smile on his face. Alya was shocked would be an understatement. This Manik seems to be different from what he was from a few days ago. He was more confident, dynamic, ambitious, determined and mainly persistent. He was sure someone new she felt. She saw everyone glancing at Manik and Cabir when Cabir shook his head as if he was conveying that he convinced Manik. Everyone sighed in relief. Wishing him back they began with their breakfast. It was decided that they will be leaving after breakfast.