5.

Hello readers happy reading.

Inline comments are love ❤

Manik was resting his head against headrest with eyes closed. Last night's events crossed his mind and again he became blank. He straightened with a jerk. He calmed himself and left for washroom as he had his pair of fresh clothes already at Cabir's place. He freshened up and came to hall to see everyone present their at breakfast table. Alya, dhruv, Navya, mukti Cabir.

All greeted him one but one. He greeted just with a nod. All were sad seeing him like this. They all know that if Nandini will do something Manik will change and no could be able to handle him. 

Ca- Manik humhe college jaana hai. O2 ke manager ne call kiya hai aur kaha hai ki he is ready with a offer for us. 

Ma- hmm

Again silence covered around the table. All gave each other a helpless look. And sighed that nothing can change Manik's mood when it comes to Nandini. After breakfast all left Cabir's flat. They drove for college. They were passing by a corridor what they saw made them shocked+ surprised.

Nandini was entering the corridor in full attitude. But that wasn't the shock. The shock was that she was wearing a tight one piece which reached till a mid thigh. It kissed her body at perfect curves. Showing her curves perfectly. 

She came ahead and hugged Manik kisses his cheeks and wished him good morning. To which Manik gave a faint smile and wish a good morning in meek voice. Nandini was about to drag him somewhere but Manik stopped her,

"Ah Nandini... Actually we have a meeting with O2 manager. Will finish that and then catch up". Without waiting for her reply he walked away. 

Nandini looked at others angrily and said,"all this is coz of you guys. Today Manik, my Manik ignored me. I will not leave you all". 

Saying this she stormed away from there. 

Mu- guys yeh humari Nandini ko kya ho gaya hai..??

Ca- mulki relax we will figure out what is it..

Navya- humhe toh kuch samajh hee nahi aa raha hai.

Alya- Navya relax tumhe iss condition mei zyada stress nahi lena chahiye. 

Mu- Alya is right navya. Just relax as Cabir said we will figure out something. 

Ca- chalo lets go. 

All walked away. They took Navya to practise room made her sit comfortable and also that Cabir warned her not to stress herself and that they will be returning fast as meeting finishes. She assures him that she will be okay.

They left for meeting.

to be continued

Any opinion from readers are most welcome 😃
Thanks for ur support
if you like the update don't forget to hit the star button and comment

Stay safe 
Stay happy
Love u all.