Chapter 1

"We had to drug him..." His fuzzy mind couldn't keep up with what those strange people were saying.

"We had to use tons of drugs to sedate him!" said one of the strangers, he wanted to open his eyes but they were so heavy, he couldn't even move or talk. 'What are they doing to me?' Killua thought in despair.

"This kid isn't normal, I don't even sure if he's from here..." continued another stranger. Killua slowly began to open his eyes. Where was he? Who were those people... with capes and strange costumes?

"WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THIS KID IS ILLEGAL! If the police knew, they would probably take your hero license..." Another man tried to explain the group of heroes gathered around the hospital bed.

"We only want to know if he is dangerous to society. This kid is a complete mystery" One from the group of heroes explained.

"I won't be a part of this" The man finished and left the room leaving the group of so-called 'heroes' in this society with the kid in the bed.

"LOOK he is waking up! Sedating him so we can run some tests." a man ended.

That was the last thing Killua was able to hear before he submitted to a forced sleep.

24 hours before...

Killua and her sister were having a great time, they were. Their day started with him waking up and surprising her sister, Alluka, with breakfast in bed. He had made her pancakes, with strawberries and honey, not forgetting her favorite chocolate milk. Then, they both went shopping. Killua had helped her sister choose a variety of dresses and her sister helped him pick his clothing. Even though he didn't admit it publicly, he loves shopping, equally as much as he loves chocolate. So now you have a clear idea of how excited he was to spend his day shopping with her sister. And lastly, they went to eat ice cream. That was it, no more happiness for that day.

They were walking to their hotel, Killua telling her sister about their adventures with Gon when someone disturbs their happy environment. Illumi, most known by the pin-lunatic-bad brother-pail man, courtesy of Killua's creativity, was there, standing like a tree in their way. Killua didn't waste time and put a protective arm in front of Alluka, telling her to get as back as possible.

"What are you doing here?" Killua spat menacingly, looking straight at his eyes.

"Dad said it's time for you to come home" Illumi took a look at Alluka. "And that thing too," Illumi said in a serious, but still monotonous voice, just ignoring the threat in Killua's eyes.

"We are NOT going. And also, let me be clear here, do not call Alluka a thing again. I am clear?" Killua answered, trying to shut his emotions down, they would probably get in the way if he doesn't control himself quickly.

"I am not asking. I am ordering you. Dad had sent me here" Illumi responded using the same tone as before.

"Do I have to repeat?" Killua answered coldly, getting ready to fight if that were the circumstances.

Illumi giggled a little, Killua tensed. "You matured Killua..." Illumi said, cracking a very unnatural and sadistic smile. "If you don't come home, I will kill.... It." Illumi responded, looking Alluka up and down.

Killua's fingers were starting to become claws, his anger taking control over him. 'HOW DARE HIM' he shouted for himself. 'HE HAS NO RIGHT' he thought again. 'I will kill him right now'

"You bastard..." Killua whispered angrily. However, when he was about to destroy Illumi, Alluka grabbed his hand, making him calm down. The moment that Killua turned to smile at Alluka was the perfect opportunity for Illumi attacked, punching Killua as hard as he could in the guts. But he didn't stop, he combo Killua, breaking his left arm. Illumi didn't gave a second for Killua to think of a way to escape the situation he was in.