Chapter 6

'Damnnn, the broccoli guy got destroyed!' Killua though, whistling in astonishment. 'Is this even count as a win?' He questioned.

"Why didn't you stop the fight!" The girl with black hair in a ponytail shouted in indignation. Killua rolled his eyes, he was about to talk but decided to stay silent.

"UHHHH! I wanted.... TO SEE their full pontencial...yeh."

"That's very reckless! They could've got hurt permanently... or worst, killed-"

"Young Yaoyorozu, don't sorry, I would've stop it before something extremely bad happened ... REMEMBER I AM THE NUMBER ONE HERO FOR A REASON! HAHAHH!" All
Might said with a smile, making Yaoyorozu stay silent and look at the ground ashamed.

'Nahh, you waited because he is your favorite, it's really obvious' Killua though, while grabbing Yaoyorozu shoulder to give her confidence.

She looked up to him, surprise by the sudden interaction. However, when she recovered, she smiled at him.

'That is something Gon would do...' Killua though, trying to increase his social skills, but more importantly, make Gon and Alluka proud.

After that interaction, Killua zoned out until his match, which was about to start in 4 minutes.

"Earth to Killua!" Ojiro said, trying to hide his worries and discomfort behind a small and polite smile.

"Uh! Yes, yes, what were you saying?" He responded, making Ojiro sigh.

"Just- Ehm do your thing and I will do mine." Killua shrugged.

"But we are a team-"

"NoOo, we are villains and we do what is better for ourselves... Although I will have your back, if necessary." Killua said waving it away, Ojiro looked at him in deep though and then nodded.

"You can also count on me if you need something." He said confident, Killua gave him a smirk and a thumbs up.

"Roger that... be sure to stay near the bomb." Killua added.

"That is a possibility... but! I will do what is better for myself" Ojiro smiled. "Rememberer I am a villain." He said, Killua smiled truthfully.

"Yeh, yeh" he answered.

As a sign, All Might started the count down...

"... STAAAAART!" He shouted through the speakers.

As Killua predicted, Todoroki froze all the building in a matter of seconds.

'He has no creativity' Killua though, looking at his feet covered with ice, using his Bō he got out by smashing it hard enough to break it. He then proceed to walked to the shadows, waiting for his prey to come.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"... they must be stuck by now." Todoroki said, emotionless.

"Should we go-" Mezou started, but wasn't able to finish.

"There is no 'WE' in this situation... You stay here." He responded, Mezou looked at the ground hurt. But as quickly as the sadness came it went away, glaring at his partner with slight anger and annoyance.

"Don't be so arrogant. Just because you have a strong power it doesn't means you are superior than anyone here" He responded, Todoroki just ignored him and entered the building.

"If you need help just call me!" Mezou shouted, he then punched slightly the wall with ice in frustration.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'There you are' Killua though, looking at the ice man walking through the hallways as if he already won this fight.

When the candy cane turned the corner, Killua came out of the shadows clapping, Todoroki tensed up.

"Great way of making your entrance... h.e.r.o" Killua said in a mocking tone, empathizing 'hero' in a darker one.

Todoroki stayed silent and in guard, they for Killua perspective, it was a very weak one with a lot of openings...

"You weren't expecting me to show up, didn't you?" He started walking in a clumsy way, showing no care to the apparent threat.

Killua waited for a sort of reaction, but when he didn't got one he continued.

"Well~ let me tell you what I am going to do..." he said, stopping in a decent distance from Todoroki.

He put his hands behind his back, his hair was covering his eyes. Todoroki was started to feel his anxiety raising.

Killua grinned in a sadistic way, then locked his eyes with todoroki's, leaking a little of his bloodlust.

"I am not only going to KILL you... nooo,That would be easy!...We don't want that! Do we?!" He said laughing a little bit. Todoroki just stayed petrified with the aura Killua was emitting.

"I will do something worst to you... something worst than death... And I am going to enjoy each. second. of. it." He said, moving his head to the side innocently.

"So what are you going to do... hero?... are you going to stop me?" He finished his little speech and decide to wait for Todoroki to do something. But he didn't.

'Wait- did I over did myself? He looks like he just shit his pants." Killua though with a sweat drop.

"I wasn't even using THAT much bloodlust! Goshhh they are so weak." He continued, however a slightly movement of Todoroki made him alert.

"Awwww, the Hero is scared~ Do you want me to call your mommy?" Killua continue his act, mocking Todoroki to surrender.

However he was interrupted by his fellow partner.

"Killua! Mezou is here with me, he is near the bomb. I think I will need your assistance, just to make sure he doesn't reach it!" Ojiro said through their communicators.

Killua grabbed his ear. "Got it, coming ride away" he answered and then yawned.

"Well... I can't wait for you forever, I have business to attend" Killua said to Todoroki.

Todoroki tried to freeze Killua in a last attempt to show his brevity, but failed.

"I expected more..." Killua said in disappointment.

"Shut up... " todoroki respond, gritting his teeth.

"You are very much useless, you haven't even touched me. Is this what hero's are today?" Killua continued.

"SHUT UP!" Todoroki shouted, his emotionless face showing now anger.

"Then... proof. Me. WRONG." He responded. 'This is getting boring, I should end this now' Killua though.

Todoroki was about to give his heroic speech or some shit, but he was not able to start since he was hit  by a poisoned spike on his naked hand.

"What...did... you..." he wasn't able to finish his sentence when he passed out.

"Sleeping drug... very effective indeed" Killua answered, quickly running towards Ojiro.

However, when he arrived to the place he noticed how mezou was knocked out and Ojiro was sitting in a corner grasping for air.

"You.. took... your... time?" He manage to say.

"Yep... I took the roll of a villain very seriously" Killua said, Ojiro laughed.

"He was stronger than I thought..." Ojiro commented and Killua shrugged.

"He was mentally more weaker than I thought" he said, Ojiro looked at him confused.

"Don't ask."

"Eh- VILLAIN TEAM WINS! Killua. I  need to talk to you. BUT CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR HARD WORK! HAHAH" All might said.

'That was a very quick change of mood' Killua though. However, when Ojiro and him entered the spectator room... everyone was staring at them, more specifically, at him.

'Oh shit... I just messed up.' He though, giving a awkward smile and waving slightly at his classmates.