Chapter 11

As they went inside the building he was lost in thought.

He didn't care of the introduction of  Thirteen, a famous hero, he wondered how much money this place could've cost.... and why would they waste it to do this.

'I mean, it's better learn from real life experience. That's how you really improve from your mistakes, since it could affect the people around you.' he though, while remembering how he was trained when little and with Gon.

Well... he received a lot of traumas because of experiencing what is like to be close to death.... But! he was stronger and better than anyone here... so, it kinda does work.

While Thirteen was giving his motivational speech, that he didn't care about, he sensed something.

"Something is wrong" Killua mumble for himself, narrowing his eyes and searching his surroundings. However, the person beside him heard him.

With a slightly confused look, Todoroki asked "What do you mean something wrong." He has been observing Killua for a while, and he had notice how skilled he is. That's why he trusted his instincts. Although he would never admit it freely because of his ego.

Killua looked at him slightly and the up to the front. 'I didn't know he can talk'  Killua though.

"Someone is coming." He whispered to him. Todoroki followed Killua's eyes, looking up to the front, he noticed something forming in the middle of the training field.

"A portal..." Todoroki mumble.

"We have company..." Killua said out loud for everyone to hear. Everyone stared at the portal rather scared, or shock. "...And they don't have good intentions" Killua finished, seriously.

"Thirteen! Protect the children" Aizawa shouted extending his arm protectively.

Villains started to come out of the portal, all looking pretty confident. All the hero's in training started feeling nervous, Killlua just got bored with how slow and dramatic their entrance was.

'Why does every villain has to do an entrance? Agh this world is full of shit! it's like they don't take nothing seriously.' he thought, deciding to wait while eating a chocolate bar that, thankfully, he found in his pocket.

'Let's see how this goes' Killua thought, taking a bite of his chocolate bar.

As it was sign, a large creature emerged from the portal besides a man covered with hands all over his body and face. Killua whistle, amazed. 'Nice... it seems strong' he thought.

However, as quickly the amazement came it vanished since he noticed the really obvious weak spot.

His horrendous brain was literally out in the view as if they wanted someone to just pop it like a balloon.

Killua took a bite of his chocolate bar....

Meanwhile, Aizawa went straight to fight the villain that were in the middle of the field. With this, showing how his year of training and working on the underground has helped him reach high levels.

Killua was able to distinguish the great precision and smoothness when taking down his opponents. 'Mmmm, he is kinda good' he hummed.

However, when Killua was about to take another bite of his bar the portal man appeared besides them.

"Where is All Might..." he asked, with authority. Everyone stayed silent for a moment, not knowing what to answer.

"Not here duh" Killua said, disinterested, he then took another bite of his chocolate. As it was a sign, Bakugo and Kirishima stormed to the villain, attempting to make a strike. But sadly it didn't work out.