Chapter 25

The noises in the background were faintly hearable, they were mere whispered for his ears. He felt the cold floor touching his cheek, making him shiver. He blink one time, two times... but his vision was still blurry.

In the background of the person laying on the ground, there was a big fight between one villain and 4 heroes. The villain was at the person's side, making sure the heroes wouldn't take him away from him.

There were a lot of fighting noises, but it wasn't like he could hear them... his ears were ringing.

'Am I dead...?' Thought the kid. He was tired, he wanted to sleep and embrace  the cold ground, however, the thought of being dead maintain him awake.

"K.......A!" He heard someone call from the distance. He was approaching.... Why? He was too tired to think.

Who was he? He had not idea... his vision was so blurry that he couldn't see shit.

'No, I can't be... my head hurts I can't be dead' He returned to his last thought, his fingers twitching. A wave of air pushed them to the side. He closed his eyes, trying to avoid the dirt entering there. When he open them the boy from the distance appeared and kneeled to his side.

"W...A.....!" He shouted, shaking Killua's body as if he was dead. But he wasn't sure if he was... his body felt weird; it felt numb.

....Like if there was something off,

'...wait, where am I am' he thought, opening his clueless eyes. He looked around mechanically, not understanding the current situation right now.

'....who am I?'

When Bakugo looked at killua in the eyes, he knew something was off with them. It wasn't the emotionless eyes Killua always showed when he was serious... those eyes looked more lost... more empty.

"KILLUA!" He shouted, gaining the attention of the distracted young boy. "Uh?" He responded, his eyes still directed at the battle field. Bakugo turned to see what intrigued Killua so much about the current situation, when he saw that his eyes were directed towards the bloody man on the floor.

Bakugo didn't know if he was admiring the view, or if he was confused of what was happening to him.

"Why did you take so long to awake you FUCK" Bakugo shouted at Killua, making growl in annoyance. The s boy didn't need someone else make his ears ring louder...

"what happened to me...?" He mumble to no one in particular, however, Bakugo listened and frown. He hoped that Killua to answer that...

"Dont you remember..." he huffed, looking at how Best Jeanist was smashed continuously to the ground; it was horrible scene indeed.

Killua look at the same direction as Bakugo, he blinked twice not knowing how to react. He didn't understand what was happening.

The blood started flowing from the open wound of the blond's head, which killua find it amusing.

He turned his head, looking at the villain standing next to the bloody hero. However, if you he looked closely, the villain was also injured. He took the time to admire the work done by the hero to the villain, as he wanted to appreciate the only damage he was able to cause to a more powerful being than him.

The cut was small... but it was made deep enough to make the man bleed. It was clear the wound wasn't made by a normal knife... no, it was too thin for it to be from a knife... then... from what...

Killua looked around, he didn't know why he was so into this shit... but, he liked this.... So, he started searching for the source of the wound...

Until he was interrupted.