Chapter 15

"Ahh I miss you Alluka.... Living doesn't make much sense without you by my side" Killua mumble,looking at the empty white wall in front.

He was constantly remembering himself  he is still alive because he needed to save Alluka. That's the only reason.

"This world sucks." He growled. Killua just couldn't bare all the rainbows and light of this world; yes, it has its downsides, but it's nothing compared to HIS world.

"THE 10 MINUTES BREAK IS ABOUT TO
END! PLEASE IZUKU MIDORIYA AND HITOSHI SHINSO BE READY TO ENTER TO THE ARENA" shouted present mic, excited for the event to start.

"Mmm, I am the next day one.... Wait- who was I going to fight with?" Killua said to himself, blinking in confusion. He waited for an answer, as if someone was going to tell him in a moment.

"Meh," Killua responded to himself. He was now feeling that he was going crazy, as Killua was talking to the wall and to himself.

'One more problem to add to the list,' he though as he laughed dryly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Gosh I don't want to wake him up! Do you remembered how he reacted... wait- you weren't there! SO you don't understand."

"Deku-Kun! You are his friend and he is about lose if he doesn't enter the arena." Explained Uraraka nervously. Midoriya looked at her with guilt.

He didn't want to admit it, but he was a little too afraid to try and wake him up again after Killua almost killed him the last time.

"As a responsable classmate, I will wake him up." Iida said firmly. Midoriya looked at him likea dead man.

"Wait-" try to said Midoriya but was interrupted by a growl.

"How wouldn't I wake if you are.... LITERALLY SHOUTING IN MY FUCKING EAR!?" killua said, opening his eyes and standing up. He was annoyed as fuck by how loudly they whispered.

"U-uh is your turn... I- we didn't want you to lose..."
Midoriya said, smiling anxiously. Killua looked at him with boredom.

"Ok." He said, emotionless. He really didn't care, but they woke him up already... so why don't give it a try?

"That's ALL you are going to say?" Replied Iida, a little annoyed of Killua's cold respond. Killua turned around and glared at Iida with boredom.

"Do I have to say anything else?" He said, with a confused tone. 'Why Iida got so defensive?' Killua though, glaring at Iida with intensity.

"Uhm... you could say a thank you!" Intervened Uraraka with a soft smile. Killua turned around to
glare at Uraraka; she avoided eye contact with him and looked at Midoriya.

"Guys....." Midoriya whispered. Trying to avoid any problems.

"Well.... Ehm" killua started, clearing his throat. He wasn't used to say "thank you"

"thank you Midoriya.... And......you two." Killua finished, vomiting the words out of his mouth.

"Your welcome!" Uraraka cheered, smiling brightly at Killua. Killua fake smiled.

"That's what classmate are for, Killua-kun" Iida stated, chopping the air with his hands.

"You don't need to thank me, that's what friends are for...." commented Midoriya, shyly. Killua eye widened, remembering when he said those similar words to Ikalgo.