Chapter 22

After the fun event of that night, killua arrived quickly to the dirty ass bar, as he wanted to go home and rest for the next couple of hours.

With his quick speed he reappeared on top of the table where Shigaraki and Kurogiri were talking.
"He's dead, now what?" He informed, making Shigaraki jump in surprise and Kurogiri nod in approval.

"That is imposible." The baby-man stood up, point a finger accusingly to Killua as if he was telling a lie. The Hunter only giggled at his behavior, while moving his head in disapproval.

"Well then..." he began in a mocking tone. "he ISN'T dead." Killua finished with a shrug, moving the threatening finger to the side of his face with an annoyed sigh.

"Good job Hunter..." mumble Kurogiri, his voice neutral as always. Killua made a peace sign, proceeding to grab a bottle of wine from the shelf.

"Just give me the money old man..." he said, after drinking half of the bottle down. 'This taste like shit' Killua thought, cleaning his mouth with his sweater.

"MONEY?! THE THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Shouted the mad man, killua covered his ears in annoyance. He couldn't work with this child... he was just a pain in the ass. An unprofessional, babyish, immature, person.

"Hunter, you are working for the organization.... You don't receive money." Kurogiri commented, making Killua whined. How was he going to pay his apartment now...

"Agh. Fineeee" he said, moving his hand crazily as he didn't care for the money; but he did. He walked to the door and then turned back slowly. "dont call me if it's not necessary." He finished, waving goodbye before Shigaraki shouted at him.

"HOW DAR-" he began, but Killua wasn't able to hear the rest as he disappeared in the dark.

.
.
.
.

Killua entered his bedroom through his window and throw himself the bed with a happy sigh. "Sweat bed~" Killua purred, a little smile forming in his lips.
"I have missed you so much" he continued, squeezing his pillow with a soft hug.

As he nuzzle his nose in the pillow his sense warn him of possible danger. He quickly frown, his head still in the pillow. Killua quickly stood up and grabbed the knife of his pocket. "Something is wrong. Someone is here." He whispered to himself, walking outside his bedroom to the hallway silently.

Killua then sensed someone behind him, and relax.
He or she didn't have a active aura, which meant she or he didn't want a fight. "Hi killua." A muscling voice said, killua smirked, he recognized that voice. He proceeded to throw a knife behind him, precisely at the side of his face; it was just to scare him.

"It's me, Aizawa." The sleepy man stated, his hands up, trying to explain he didn't have any bad intentions. Killua could swear he saw his 'sensei' sweating.

"How did you find where I live?" He interrogate roughly, as he put down the other knife in his hand. Aizawa sighed in relief. 'This kid is a pain in the ass..' though the man with a frustrated growl.

"I had to do an extensive research." The man continued, his voice staying neutral the whole sentence, even with Killua stern glare.

"Why are you here?" He spat accusingly. He hated when people invaded his privacy. His home was like his safe place... since he didn't have a someone who he could call his safe place... so, his home is the place that have embraced him in his bad moments.

"Because-" Aizawa continued, his frustration intensifying. 'Why isn't he listening to me...?'

"Please leave." Killua interrupted, pointing at the door while looking at his feet. 'Please leave, please leave, please LEAVE.' He begged to himself. I he stayed a little longer he would find his mask that he throw behind the counter of his kitchen.