Chapter 7

Killua sat in All Might's office moving his legs like a child.

'How much time is he going to make me wait?' He thought, annoyed. He looked at the roof and whined, then remembered he had a lolipop in his pocket, which he happily put it into his mouth.

When he was tasting the flavor of the lolipop he remembered the recent events or had the to process it .

"Why where they all acting so weird..." he sigh in defeat.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Flashback-

'Oh shit... I just messed up.'

"Is everything okay? Why are you making those faces?" Ojiro asked confused by the sudden attention. Everyone looked rather moved or in pure shock.

"Killua... What did you do to Todoroki?" Someone asked in a low tone, Killua narrowed his eyes.

"What do you mean by that?" He responded, crossing his arms.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN- what! You did something to him..." the same kid shouted.

"Goshh, not need to shout. I didn't even touch him until the last moment, nor damage him much physically to leave permanent wounds... so I don't understand the problem." He said with his neutral face.

"Y-your eyes were dead... you were grinning like a maniac... I think the question is if you damage him permanently in a mental way." Said the pink alien.

"Why so dramatic! I was just acting, that's all. All might said that we needed to be on character, and that's what I did... have you ever seen a real villain?" Killua said looking straight to her eyes, she quickly turned away.

Everyone were rather looking uncomfortable with his presence, or slightly angry/scared.

He was very confused by the situation since he limited himself.

"Killua. I need to talk to you for a second... wait in my office please" All might said, his grin was smaller this time... bad sign.

"Kay" he said, waving Ojiro with a genuinely smile, he waved back. 'He is the only one that I am comfortable with until now' Killua though, putting his hand in his pockets and walking toward All might's office.
.
.
.
.
.
- end of flashback -

All might entered the room and sat at the chair in front of Killua.

"Well... by now you should know why you are here." All might began, arranging some paper on his deck.

"I rweally don't know" Killua said while sucking his lolipop, then shrug.

"I could feel it through the screen Killua... that aura you were emitting isn't normal..." he said, Killua looked at him in interest.

"I just want to know your intentions here. That's all." All Might finished cautiously, which made Killua burst in to laughter. All might tense up a little.

"Is this a joke, right? Cut the camaras, it was very funny." He laughed while grabbing his belly. It was noticeable Killua's laugh was very loud and fake. All might smile disappear.

"Can we consider you a threat?" All might insist, now more serious about the situation.

"Are you really afraid of me?" Killua responded. "A child?" He said innocently.

"I am just asking if you are a danger for my stud-"

"Think your words, since I can consider them a threat... that wouldn't be good for your hero career you know?" Killua interrupted. "Number one hero, accuses kid of being a menace only for doing what he was told for an exercise" he said moving his hand as he could see the newspaper headline.