Chapter 34

The silence was too loud. It was pounding in Kamui's ears, he couldn't resist it.

His ears started to bleed, as his trembling body scummed to the killer aura of the villain in front. Kamui, slowly let his body act of instinct as the only coherent thought that came to his mind was: SURVIVE.

Kamui didn't think twice when deciding to kiss the boy's boots...

To say the least, Killua wasn't expecting the last part. As the man's mouth touched one of his shoes, he even jumped a step back like a cat would do. He literally was surprised, but the boy tried his best not to show it on his eyes...

Then, as a reflex, Killua kicked him straight on the face. His mouth was sticking out playfully, as his emotionless eyes glared him with a hint of curiosity.

Kamui groan, as if he couldn't bare looking up to the superior figure in front. The hero wanted to hit exactly on the villain's ego to help him gain any possibility of escaping.... However, he didn't knew exactly with who he was dealing.

He knew most of the villains liked to recognized as superior beings, so the most logical thing is for him to act submissive and do whatever he says. That is the only want to get out alive... or fighting, which wasn't an option for him

Killua tired and disgusted of his behavior, straightforward knees him in the head, which send him flying backwards.

The silver haired boy chocked a laugh satisfied, both hands lazily laying on his hips. "You really don't have any dignity... gosh!" He laughed it off, as he brusquely yanked the man's head up by his helmet, to then stab him in the stomach.

"Ups~"

The man spitted blood, his eyes widening in sorrow; he wasn't ready to die.

"B-but... you said..." The man merely able to vocalize, as  the blood in his mouth did not allow him to talk properly.

As an immediate response, killua gave him the most fake innocent smile of all time, twisting a little bit of the knife in his stomach. "I said I was going to think about it..."

He pulled out the knife out. "Now you know the answer Sr~" killua said in a hush, observing analytically the misery of hero. The sorrow of his eyes remembered of his when he was 6 years old and was his first time experiencing torture. He looked up to him, pleadingly, as if he was going to be merciful.

Illumi was nothing than merciful... he was the contrary. The man was abusive, vile, worst than him. He was perverse, depraved and he always said: "I am doing this for your own good..."

After each session, he hugged me, calm me, and  told me he loved me. He was a sick... no, he IS sick.

'But I always believed him... to a certain extent.'

'...I hated him, but at the same time I felt dependent of him. And I don't think  that was the influence of the needle'

All of Killua's thoughts were interrupted by a certain cough. He shook his head, trying not to feel pity toward the hero. His past traumas can't ruin his work...; his emotions can't get on the way either.

....that's was one of the reason he wasn't material for being an assassin. He was too sentimental, since he let his emotions guide him. 

And a ZOLDYCK was meant to have NO emotions.

"N-no... I don't... want....to-"  he breath out deeply, wanting to inhale all the oxygen possible before blood could start to accumulate in his mouth.

The boy put a his finger on top of the man mouth's, signaling silence. "Shhhh, I know, I know.... However, either the older woman." Killua smiles wickedly, using both of his hand to put pressure on the wound, the man screams in agony.