Chapter 24

"Let them out." The voice demanded, as he saw his followers arriving through Kurogiri's portals.

Hearing those words coming out of Shigaraki's mouth made Toga jump up and down from excitement; he wanted to meet the so called 'Killua' that All for one couldn't stop blabbing about.

"As you wish~" said Mr. Compress, bowing a little as a joke. Shigaraki glared threatening. He still hasn't gain the respect that a leader should have, and that bothered him.

As both kids came out of the marbles the villains didn't waste time and made sure to restrain them. They put the quirk hands cuffs on Bakugo and a special hands cuffs on Killua hand; All for one was really prepared for his visit.

Killua open his eyes, a little dizzy from the trip. As they put the hand cuffs on, he didn't fight, as he thought he could get out of them easily, however it was a surprise when he felt his energy flowing away. He even tried to use his nen to make sure everything was okay, but he couldn't.

'What is this man planning...' Killua though. This was serious, he felt weak because of the lack of energy, and he didn't like it.

Although he didn't show his seriousness on his face, as he always maintained a poker face for the villains. He couldn't let them find out his weak state

"W-what- YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WHERE I AM?!" Bakugo shout, making Killua delicate ears  buzz in pain. 'Just great! My senses are also messed up' he thought in annoyance, looking at the hands cuff curiously. 'How in the world did they made those...' He was clearly puzzled by the change of events.

"Doesn't it look obvious darling? You are in our cute little home~" purred Toga, pointing his knife at Bakugo, who growled in frustration.

"Squirrel. Don't get that mad...they could kill you if they wanted to..." Killua finished, breathing heavily. He couldn't believe that talking could be that difficult, what's happening to him?

"KILLUA! You are okay!" Bakugo shouted again, however, instead of an angry shout it appeared a one of relief.  Killua smirked at his behavior and used this opportunity to mess with him.

"Worrying much?~" he said with a cat grin, mocking Bakugo of his sudden change of actitud. Killua knew in the inside Bakugo was a cute little Squirrel who didn't have any self love; how lovely!

But he couldn't lie... he really liked messing with him, just like with Leorio...

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!" Bakugo exclaimed, moving in the the chair violently. Killua smiled, giggling at his classmate's attitude and sticking his tongue out.

"I hate to be ignored..." sighed the scared man, crossing his arms annoyed. Everyone in the room nodded in agreement, making both kids stop their childish behavior.

"Shigarakiiiii may you pleaseeee let meee experiment with KiLLuAAaA?" Toga squeezed Shigaraki's arm, shaking the hell out of him. She wanted to know how special Killua was... she wanted to understand why they were so crazy about him.
"...since you and All for one said he is special~" she finished in a whispered, grinning evilly; Her eyes shadowed darkly.

Oh, she really was crazy....

"No. If you kill him All for one will be mad.."  explained Shigaraki, getting his arm away of her grasp.  Toga pouted, and then pleaded. "Plwease!!! It's just a new deadly venom I invented! It's not that bad." She jumped up and down, making a little tantrum.

"I say no-" Shigaraki shouted. However, he was interrupted by Kurogiri. "You may," he said, making Bakugo and Killua eyes widened. 'Is he crazy or what?' Almost everyone in the room thought, looking at the emotionless man with a nervous sweat.