Chapter 13

Killua didn't waste anymore time. He started  jogging as if the ice wasn't there.

'The ice is pretty solid, if he could've made it more liquid it would be much slippery than it is now.' Killua though, reaching to part where there were like 4 cero point robots blocking the path.

'Meh, easy.' He though, running toward the robots directly. One of the robots attacked, he waited the perfect time to dodge slowly. As the robots destroyed the grown, Killua used that time to jump to one of its arm's and run toward its head.

'They aren't a threat. Their attacks are slow... and not even precise.' He sighed disappointed. Killua wanted a challenge, and this was a kids game.

As he reached the top of the robot he used his bō to nail it to his head, as a result, making the robot fall.

"Wiiii..." he said with slight sarcasm. The robot fell to the grown.

As the dirt on the air disappeared he noticed a red bottom on the neck of the robot, he wanted to laughs. It was a shut down bottom.

"Uh...really?!" He screamed. This school was really disappointing him, it was too easy.

'How are they going to create good hero's if they give them a BIG, SHINY red bottom to shut down the robot' he though as he pressed the bottom, and continued running toward the next part of the race.

He then reached a canyon with ropes. A lot of students were afraid of crossing due to the fear of falling to his death.

However, they forgot that if someone dies...
probably the school will be sue, so it's impossible the haven't put like mats on the bottom of this....

"Stupids" he said to the scared kids, sticking his tongue out. All the students looked at him slightly angry.

He smiled and started crossing the canyon backwards. The ropes started trembling. Everyone looked at him with fear and shock.

"T-this isn't a joke! YOU could DIE!" One for them
Shouted.

"Ohh nooOo~ I will need a hero to save me!" Killua said, starting to slightly jump on the rope.

"STOP" One of them shouted angry, his smile grow.

"Make me~" he said, and then jumped on the rope, falling to the rope on the side. His watchers gasped as he perfectly landed on top of the rope, and started running with amazing balance to the other part of the exam.

'That was fun.' Killua thought. He didn't know why, but he always liked to scare people... it was funny to see their expression, either of terror, shock, or rage.

Like he once scared Leorio, that was really funny. He remembered how mad he got. Kurapika thought his prank was too much, but Gon and him were laughing at his terrified expression.

It was all fun until Leorio's terrified expression changed into rage. He remembered he had to hide from him for two days, since he wanted to kill him.

"Those days were fun..." he though, while starting to cross the mine field.

Killua then heard a loud boom from his back, his reflect made him slightly bend down. He turned around to see Midoriya flash besides him shouting.

"Nice." Killua though, Midoriya was now first place. He unconsciously started running faster and faster, reaching Bakugo and Todoriki.

"Hi guyYys~" He said, grinning. Both them looked at him angrily.

"Ush why are you so mad?" He asked, innocently. A part of him wanted to mock him, another part wanted to distract them to make sure Midoriya won this race.