Chapter 35

.
.
.

In the empty corridors of this school, a strange sounds echoed through the walls. The noice came to be small giggles, amplified by the hollow of the room. But that wasn't it, the sound of hitting was heard several times, as if they were colliding something to the floor.

After that, a beautiful wave of blue light came to the view; it was mostly admirable from the outside.

"And this is your last round of electro-shot!" Killua cheered, showing more excitement than he should be. As it was a sign, Killua's hands surrounded with nen, sparks of electricity naturally shoot out of his hand, as if they were part of his being.

Kamui's body trembles at the stream of power.

Killua smiles nostalgically as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. A point a side, even though he didn't recognize it, using to much of his nen was still tiring.

"Such memories... I remember begin in your place when I was like 5 years old; it was horrible." The boy hummed sarcastically, a tinge of disgust and hatred noticeable in his words.

"Now!" He continued, clapping his hands eagerly. To say the least, when killua didn't feel any type of struggle below him, he furrowed his confused.

After a brief wait and no single reaction, Killua moved  closer towards Kamui to check if he was still alive.

For the first time, killua was able to observe his work, and he really did a number on the man. Kamui's chin was clearly dislocated, and some of his molars were missing.

Hunter brought his ear close to the man's nose. He then puts a hand on his ear and listens carefully for snoring. When he felt no breeze coming from his nostrils, Killua rolled his eyes, standing up in a jump.

"Oh- you dead man?" He asks to the corpse,  lightly kicking its leg.

Seeing that there was no response, his eyes blinked several times in disbelief.

A moment of silence drowned the room as  Killua watched Kamui with a distant look.

It's not like he cared about death lying in his hands... it's how he's acting been acting lately.

Killua gritted his teeth in impotence. He is afraid of the person he is becoming. 'this being isn't a good example for my sister.....' he thought with a dry laugh. The boy shook his head, a sour smile stiffening on his face.

He is a killer, and he was created to be a killer. When he was younger, there was a time when he ignored his claims and destiny. Were he tried to deny his need and nature.

He tried to be better, for his sister....but when he came to this world, he understood he was hiding of his true self becuase he was afraid. Afraid of being what everyone says he is; a monster.

Now he understands who better who he was. A machine? More or less. A puppet? Hopefully never. A monster? Probably. A killer? Definitely.

When he comes back he hopes they will accept him by who he has become; whether he is a monster or not.

To continue, he shrugged off the hero's death.  "Well, I see you in hell I guess.... I thought you were going to last longer" Killua breathed out , a hand wiping the sweat drop falling from his face.

A groan escaped of his lips as he observed tiredly at the mess done. There was blood everywhere, it was repulsive. On the walls, table, floor. Even the body parts of his victims were scattered around the room....

If I remember correctly, school started at 7.45am. Which meant he had 3 hours and a bit more to clean up the mess.

A big sigh of frustration left his mouth, his head dropping down in defeat.