Chapter 18

"ANDDDD BAKUGOU PASSED TO THE FINAL ROUND!! NOW IS TIME TO SEE WHO ELSE PASSES. KILLUA OR TODOROKI!!!" Present mic announced through the mic.

Not even 5 minutes passed and Todoroki was waiting ready in the arena. He was ready to show him. He was ready to take that sassy smile of his face.

Killua waited for at least 10 minutes to pass for then starting to walk down the stairs to the stadium. 'Why I am still trying to win?' Killua asked himself, as questioned his new found desire to proof himself to this world.

He was about to enter the arena when a sudden call stopped him. Killua quickly searching in all his pockets to find the two phones he uses; one for the Hunter, and one for Killua. The one ringing was the one of the Hunter. Killua narrowed his eyes.

'If it's Giran I swear to god...' he though, quickly taking a look of who was calling him.

"Toga..." he whispered, he was now doubting hanging Herzl. He clicked the green bottom before he changes his mind.

"Hello?" Killua started, after hearing the strange and rough noises coming through the phone.

"Hunter~ *cough* sorry to bother you..." She started, her voice sounded tired... very tired.

"Toga....?"  Killua continued, his heart accelerating and his eyes widening. Cheering of the stadium become silent as and Toga's quick and deep breath became louder.

"Ush....*cough* I told you.... to call me... by my *cough* first name dummy~" she continued, her slow breathing alarming Killua. He didn't know why, but a part of him cared for her.... She was kinda of his friend.

"...Himiko. Is everything okay? you sound-" Killua continued, his voice showing a tint of worry; although he was interrupted my Toga.

"Heh, I've been stabbed. I don't like the taste of my blood Hunter~" she said, her laugh sounding dry. Although it appeared she was in a bd state, she still had her  flirty tone of voice.

"Where are you." Killua asked coldly. The more time they wasted talking the more probability she would be dead when he arrives.

"I have send *cough* you my location..." she exhaled.

"WHERE IS KILLUAAAAAAAAAA" shouted present mic. Killua remembered were he was, the cheering and shouting were more intense than before. 'Are they mad?' he though, not understanding the reason why since it was a festival for kids in a superhero school. It wasn't nothing serious in the end.

He  decided  to ignored them and the annoying voice of present mic.

"Who stabbed you...." He asked, cautiously. He didn't know if the person could be a trigger for her emotions. On the other side, he really wanted to know the person that did that to her, for.... you know... to give him a visit, and torture him to death.

"Myself" She replied, insecure of saying or not. Killua cold heart softened as he heard those world coming from Toga's mouth.

"...Toga...." Killua whispered, not disappointed if not comprehensive. He had try it himself, ending his life.  The good thing was that he has Gon to stop him, but now he has only his will.

"I-I don't want....*cough* to die anymore.... *cough* I didn't know who to call....sorry." She manage to say, Killua listened closely. He looked a there stadium, the people, his opponent. Todoroki was standing there, in the middle of the arena, waiting. He looked determined to win, determinate to proof himself. Bad luck for him.

"Don't apologies. I am coming, don't worry." He finally said, running towards the exit. He didn't want to hang out, afraid she will die alone. No one wants to die alone.