Chapter 30

(I will like to thank for the support... it really means a lot to me, so thank you so much! Your love really motivates me to continue)

.
.
.
.
.

The constant sound of a feet taping on the ground was echoing in the forest in the middle on the night.

He checked his watch again. 'His late..' he thought, the taping on the floor became faster as his anxiety increased.

Midoriya knew that All might was never late. Something must have happened, for sure. But what? What could have happened to his favorite and amazing hero?

The boy started to walk in circles through the small secret campus he and All might always went to practice. He was quite getting the hand of his new quirk, 'blackwhip,' although he was still having problem maintaining it stable.

"He's late. He is never late." He whispered to himself, biting his nails in desperation. They have started this routine 1 week ago with the objective of preparing him for what it comes next; the war against the villains.

What if they kidnapped him? If they want to get revenge on him or gain information of some kind? What if they want their organs for investigatory purposes? What if....what if...WHAT IF!

The are million of possibilities! And he doesn't want to think about them all...

.
.
.
.
.

'Shut,shut, shut, SHUT!' Midoriya thought nervously, as he runs back to the dorms with his quirk. He wasn't so far away now, but still had some distant to cover.

He had been waiting for him one hour more... Why wouldn't he?! If All might came, he would have felt guilty that he wasn't there since the hero is a very occupied man, and he didn't want to waste his time.

But with the total 3 hours and a half he waited, he certainly knows something is wrong...

As he runs down the path and makes a curve, he roughly bumps into someone. Due to the force of the impact, the boy stumble backwards, being grabbed by the arm by the mysterious man as to prevent him of falling.

The man let the boy go, asking if the boy if he was okay with a little laugh. His voice irradiated nervousness and awkwardness... he was also very hard in the stomach; his head hurt from the impact.

"sorry! I wasn't looking!"  Midoriya explained quickly, bowing several time to one of his favorite pro heroes. The broccoli bites his lips as stars forms in his eyes as he takes a closer look to the hero in front.

Kamui always maintained a place in his heart as one of his favorite heroes. Not of because of his power, because his power isn't that big of a deal at all... but because of how he really cares about people. He is the type of hero that not leaves anyone behind in any circumstances.

...Overall, but what he has observed in television and real-live events, HE is a REAL one, since his passion is to save people.

In addition, he also invents awesome techniques with his power! That what also makes him really cool; and that is what makes his power relevant...

"Kid, no worries it's fine!" he rambles with a faint blush while moving his hands in front of his face in an awkward manner. Midoriya nods eccentrically, however, his fanboy behavior soon vanish as he remembers the missing man.

...The anxiety turned on full mode.

"-Wait! You are the famous Izuku Midoriya, the guy that developed out of nowhere a second quirk!" Continued Kamui, laughing a little as he scratched the back of his neck. Midoriya raised a eyebrow, confused. He couldn't lie... the hero equally as timid as him; he expected Kamui to be more sure of himself or serious or something like that... has something happen?