Chapter 8

Killua and Toga arrived to the mansion at 10:00pm since Toga was the only one who knew where the place was.

"So~ any plans hottie?" Toga asked giggling like crazy.

"Stop calling me that." Killua said with a frustrated tone. Toga just smiled at the reaction.
I
"Mmm~ well if is of help... I know the pattern of the guards." She explained, Killua raised an eyebrow. Toga looked at him, and winked.

"They make the change of guards at 12pm. So we have to wait for a longggggggg time~ " she said.  "T.o.g.e.t.h.e.r" Toga finished, Killua eyes twitched behind his mask.

Killua didn't say anything and walked to the wall behind them. He sat there, grabbing a  chocolate from his pocket.

Toga looked at him with curiosity and decided to sit next to him.

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence were the only noice came from Killua's chocolate bites. However, Toga decided to break it.

"So...want to tell me about your life in general?" She began.

"No." He answered coldly, Toga looked to the ground.

"What about your life out of the undergro-"

"Why don't YOU tell me about YOUR PERSONAL stuff, uh?" Killua interrupted her coldly.

Toga stayed silent of a moment. Killua noticed she didn't have the crazy obsessed aura around her anymore... it was more calm and friendly.

She then began talking.

"Well... I had a shitty life." She began. "Shitty parents that wanted me to reach their standards, shitty classmates... Shitty everything really." Toga explained, Killua just listen with now a hint of curiosity.

"I just wanted to be me in this society... but I am not accepted... so I have to live  in the shadows." Toga ended, his face showing how hurt and angry she is with this world.

With this confession Killua open himself a little. He understood Toga, her pain... her frustration... it was similar  to what he went through.

"...I also had a shitty life..." he said looking to the ground. Toga looked at him surprised for his confession. She didn't though he would've talked about himself, as he had shown to be a very closed person.

Again, there was a moment of silent, but this time it was more comfortable.

Killua then felt Toga bump his arm with something cold, which make Killua turn around to look at a can of coke she had open for him. He accepted it.

"Cheers for the mentally inestable people who had a shitty childhood" she said with her own can of coke.

Killua half smiled. "Cheers..." they bump their can with each other and then they drink it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At 12pm they both entered the building avoiding the guards from the outside.

"Awww~ Hunter! you are a softie!" Toga whispered, now returning to act as her normal self.

"I told you it wouldn't matter if we killed the guard of the outside or not, we just need the information." Killua repeated again.

"But I WANT to spill blood." She complained

"No if is not necessary. " he responded in a monotonous tone.

"Pretty pleaseeeee~" she cried childishly.

"...You can torture the mafia person if you want..." he said. However when he turned around he saw Toga stabbing a guard countless of times in the stomach.