I Hate you.

A/n I'm using she/her pronouns for y/n only because I'm not entirely sure what pronouns people prefer. Anyways.

(G!p)
Bil pov:
"Nah that's not fair I had something in my eye!" I yelled at y/n
"Stop it with your pathetic little excuses!" Y/n replied.
"Bro I hate you!" I yelled at y/n
"Hmm I love you too" y/n replied.

Me and y/n have been currently playing some stupid game for the last 3 hours and she finally won.

(A little back story ig-)
The last 6 months have probably been the best of my life. Me and y/n had moved in together after the 4th month of dating. Now some people would say that it's a little early but some times you know what's right and what's wrong in this case moving in together was right.

(Present)
I jumped up from the small couch and threw the PlayStation controller onto the ground.
"BRO THATS NOT FAIR!" I yelled at y/n.
"YES IT IS!" Y/n yelled back.
"I-I GOT DISTRACTED!" I yelled. Y/n giggled quietly.

I groaned and picked up the controller. After I picked it up y/n turned off The PlayStation And grabbed my hand.

"I was still playing what the hell?" I said and looked
at y/n.
"Come here" y/n told me and walked into our bedroom. I followed quietly.
"Ok I'm here what?" I told y/n clearly just wanting to go and play the game.
"I-I wanna go all the way" y/n told me sitting on the bed.
"Deadass?" I asked clearly knowing what she meant.
All y/n did was nod and I grabbed her hands.
"No I need to hear you say this out loud, this is what you want?" I asked wanting full consent.
"Yes" y/n told me.

Before she could say anything else i smashed our lips together. Every time this happened it felt like the butterflies in my stomach went absolutely crazy. We continued the kiss. Her tongue slipped in. I lightly moaned at the action and y/n took notice. She flipped me over in one quick movement and I looked at her with wide eyes clearly shocked at how quickly she could move me. Now y/n was on top of me and was quick to straddle my legs. The kiss was passionate and consensual. Y/n brought her hand up to my face and cupped my cheek while her other went down to the baggy sweats I was wearing and untied them slowly. Her hand slipped into the sweats and stroked my shaft over the thin fabric of my boxers. I groaned quietly and y/n got off me. She stood at the end of the bed and I got confused for a sec.

"Let's take these off" she said to me and looped her fingers around the band of my sweats.

I sat up so she could get them off easily. She slid them down my legs and left my boxers on. Her hand gripped the bottoms of my boxers and pulled them down slowly. After she got them down just enough to release my length it shot up and hit my stomach. I nearly ripped my shirt off and y/n did the same leaving her topless. I gripped my dick with my right hand and started stroking at the sight that was in front of me. Y/n chuckled at me and dropped to her knees at the end of the bed. I moved myself down so I was leaning on the edge of the bed and was leveled with y/n's mouth. I tapped my tip lightly on her bottom lip and she stuck her tongue out. After spitting on the top of my shaft she made a bold strip with her tongue from my tip to my base and stopped there. I used my arm and pulled her hair into my fist so I was out of her face. Her head came back up and then she wrapped her lips around me. I groaned loudly as she moved down to about 8 inches of my length and stroked the rest of the 3 inches she couldn't fit in her mouth. I pulled her head back and she gasped for air. Before she could speak I slammed my length down her throat making her gag. She bobbed her head up and down and I was careful not to make it to much for her so I would let her get air here and there. The sight could make me cum right then and there but I didn't so I let her continue. She continued this motion for a couple more strokes before I finally threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Y/n put her hands on my thighs and pushed herself back to breath.

"My bad baby" I said truthfully.