Your my bestfriend, is this wrong?

Billie sub
Drew g!p 😩
-
-
-
-
-
Billie pov:

I was sitting in my own bed, scrolling through Instagram and listening to music. I was horny, extremely horny.

I hesitated for a good 5 minutes before getting up and walking to my door, locking it. After I reached my bed I slipped my shorts off and hopped in, getting my waist under the comforter.

My hands traveled down my stomach, to my pussy. Usually I would watch some type of porn to get off to, but I don't think I will this time.

My fingers came into contact with my clit and I gasped quietly and parted my lips. My fingers slowly started to rub myself in circles as I threw my head back.

My breathing hitched and I heard muffled ringing on my comforter. I pressed what I thought was decline and continued what I was doing, rubbing tight circles against my clit.

"Hey Billie d-" I heard behind beside me.

I turned my head to the side to see my mother standing in the doorway. Both of our eyes widened.

"MOM!" I yelled.

I pulled my hand away from my heat and sat up straight.

"Why didn't you knock?!" I yelled.
"I didn't think you'd be doing...that-?!" She said.
"It doesn't matter what you think I'm doing, you should knock in general?!" I replied.

My mom threw her hands up in defense and I grabbed my shorts off the ground, slipping them on under the comforter.

"Just get out" I spoke.

She did just that and I sat on my bed, wondering what to do. I couldn't finish because my mom walked in on me.

I decided to change into some what decent clothes and walk over to my neighbors house, where my best friend lived.

I never knock, I don't need to. So I let myself in and walked to her room.

When I opened her door I saw drew in her bed, dick in hand, beating it like her life depended on it.

"DREW!" I yelled.

She shot up from her bed and stared at me in shock, I couldn't help but stare at her cock.

"I didn't know you were coming?!" Drew said.
"I-I" I stuttered.
"Why are you staring at my dick?" She asked.

I couldn't bare to take my eyes off her, she was fucking huge.

"Why were you doing that?" I asked.
"You didn't hang up when I called you, and I heard your moans and couldn't control myself" Drew explained.

I stared in shock, how could I be that dumb. Drew seemed to smirk as I didn't dare to take my eyes away from her dick.

"You like what you see dummy?" She asked.

Without thinking I nodded and looked back up at drew.

"I-I was just fucking with you-" drew spoke.
"I wasn't" I replied, more seductively than I wanted to.

Drew walked over to me and I eyed her cock the entire time.

Without a warning Drew's hands cupped my cheeks and she pulled me into a kiss.

I moaned into her mouth and grabbed her waist, pulling her closer into me.

Drew pulled away and stared at my face.

"Do you wanna-?" Drew asked.

I nodded eagerly and drew pulled me over to her bed.

I was quick to step out of my shorts and crawl into Drew's lap.