Are you okay? (Pt.2)

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Uh y-yea mom were good" Billie said while thrusting in again.

Before Billie could do anything the door swung open and Maggie looked at me and Billie in shock.

"I-I-" Maggie stuttered.

Billie pulled out and grabbed her joggers. She tossed me my shorts and I pulled them up. After Billie got dressed she led me out of the bathroom. And into the kitchen.

"You know this has been great...but I think we should get going-" Billie said grabbing our things.  "ill talk to you tomorrow" Bil said and reached for the door.
"What's happening?" Finneas asked.
"Well you see your sister and her girlfriend were jus-" Maggie was cut off.
"MOM!" Billie yelled.

Billie opened the door and left the house and I quickly followed. I opened the door to the passenger side of Billies car and she did the same with her side. We both sat in silence as she started driving back to our apartment. Me and Billie were fucking in her parents bathroom and got caught, neither of us finished and that was clearly bothering Bil. She was shifting uncomfortably in her seat and I clearly noticed.

"Fix this" Billie demanded keeping her eyes on the road.

We've done this plenty of times but it was different now because she was pissed at me. I undid my seatbelt and leaned my head over the middle console. Billie had both hands on the steering wheel so I put my hands on the waistband of her pants.

"You sure you wanna do this right now?" I asked her.
"Yea hurry up" she demanded again.

I pulled down her joggers to her knees and she pulled out her dick. Considering the fact that she didn't finish she was still rock hard. After she used her hand to stroke herself a couple times I pushed her hand away and she placed it back onto the steering wheel. Now keeping her eyes on the road I had my mouth hovering over the tip of her dick, which was already leaking pre-cum. After about 20 seconds I brought my hand up and swiped everything off her tip, bringing it back to my mouth and licking it off my thumb.

"Hurry up" Billie grunted.
"Be patient." I told her
"Don't tell me what to do" she said back.

I chuckled nervously and smile up at her. I spit on her tip and she groaned. I wrapped my lips around her and swirled my tongue around the head. Billie aggressively pushed my head down onto her dick while peering down at me and I pulled my head up.

"Keep your eyes on the road." I said and wrapped my lips around her again.
"Ok, that's fair" she said.

I pushed my head down all the way down on her and she attempted to throw her head back without taking her eyes off the road. I pulled my head up and then went back down again. Soon enough I was bobbing my head up and down while Billie was letting out some of the most attractive moans ever.

"Holy fuck-" she moaned.

I hollowed out my cheeks while going up and down to make it feel better. Billie put her hand On the back of my hand and pushed me further and faster. I continued to do this for another minute before she tangled her hand it my hair and continued to push me further and further.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she groaned.

I spit on her dick again and went down again. She stopped at a red light and threw her head back.

"fuck fuck fuck-" she whispered over an over again.

Before I knew it Bils dick pulsated and she painted the back of my throat with her cum.

"Fuck baby, I love you" she said putting her cock into her boxers and pulling up her pants.

Ok hear me out, Billie got horny, and I gave her head, so therefore I'm horny as well. (haha therefore I am, anyways). I looked over at Billie and she looked back.