I love you.

Not smut, sorry besties. 😭
It is a chapter but not smut 😀
-
-
-
-
-
Sydney pov:

Billie entered the apartment but had her back facing me.

"Billie?" I asked.

She only turned her head and I heard little whimpers coming from her front.

Billie turned around, showcasing a grey puppy.

"Bil!" I yelled.

I quickly stood up and ran over to her. After I reached Billie we both dropped to our knees and Billie set the small puppy on the ground.

I nearly started crying as he ran inbetween the both of us.

"What are we gonna name him baby?" I asked Bil.
"Shark?" She asked.

I nodded and kissed Sharks forehead.

*time skip*

I was sitting on the living room floor, playing with one of sharks Toys and of course, shark.

I was getting bored so I stood up and grabbed shark, putting him in his crate. I walked to me and Billies bedroom and opened the door slowly, to see Billie sitting at the small desk in the corner of our room.

"Hey baby" Billie spoke.
"Hi Billie" I replied.

I walked over to her and stood beside her, watching as she wrote some things down in a notebook.

"Whats wrong mama?" She asked.
"I wanna go to sleep" I admitted.

Billie hummed and I spun the chair she was sitting in around so she was facing me.

"Let me finish this ok and then we can go to sleep" Billie explained.

I whined and put my legs on either side of Billie, sitting in her lap, in the chair.

"Your such a baby" Billie said.
"I am not!" I scoffed.

Bil chuckled and continued with her work as I sat in her lap.

Billie pov:

About 10 minutes had passed and I finally finished my work, only to find out that Sydney had fallen asleep in my lap.

Usually I would stay put, but this wasn't a comfortable place to sleep in for either of us so I picked her up and brought her over to our bed, setting her down gently.

Sydney pov:

Me and Billie were laying in our bed, Billies arm in my waist and her head on my shoulder. (🎶put your head on my shoouuullldeerrrr🎶) back to the story.

I heard quiet whimpers coming from the living room and turned to Billie.

"What?" She asked.
"Can he please sleep in here with us?" I asked.

Billie groaned and stood up from her spot on the bed, soon disappearing from the doorway.

I kid you not, not even twenty seconds later she walked in, holding shark in her arms like a literal child.

"Aw! We should have a real baby" I spoke.
"I just bought you a whole dam dog, be quiet" Billie spoke.

I chuckled and she set shark on the bed, soon laying down with me.

Shark lay in between us, his head resting on his own two paws, while Billie stroked his back.

"I love you Billie" I spoke.
"I love you more" Billie said.
"That's not possible" I said and grabbed her cheek.

Our lips connected and we slowly, yet passionately, made out. Bil pulled away and faced me.

"Goodnight baby" Billie spoke softly.
"Goodnight" I said.
-
-
-
-
-
552 words.
Short chapter guys, I will have a longer one coming tomorrow I can promise that <3333