Morning sex.

Billie g!p
I wanna keep doing them with Ashley. So here we go again, Ashley from the lost cause mv. I think I'm prolly just gonna use her moving forward.
-
-
-
-
-
Billie pov:

I woke up, the sun shining through the blinds, making me squint and close my eyes again.

I heard a chuckle beside me and turned over, letting out a breath.

"Morning Billie." I heard in a whisper.

I opened my eyes more, catching a glimpse of the beauty in front of me.

Her body was facing me and she was wearing nothing but a lace bra and skinny thong.

"You tired?" Ashley asked.

I nodded slowly and buried my face inbetween her boobs.

She chuckled and patted my head. I audibly gasped when I felt her palming my boxers.

"What you doing baby?" I asked.
"Nothin.." she said.

The covers moved and I peered down, seeing Ashley kiss down my stomach.

"Now-?" I asked.
"Why not? We don't have plans today." She spoke.

I smirked and watched as Ashley made her way further down my stomach, stopping above the waistline of my boxers.

I reached for her phone and went to her music, playing the playlist we had for....nvm.

Tetris by Derek King was heard playing around the room, the red lights setting the mood completely.

Ashley's hands slowly rubbed my thighs a bit while my dick grew impatient. Ashley smirked when I twitched.

"You tired of waiting?" She asked.

I nodded eagerly and trapped my bottom lip between my teeth.

Ashley flashed a smile, and peered down at my dick.

"Fucking Christ. Suck my dick already." I said.

Her lips slowly formed into a smirk and her hands grabbed the lining of my boxers.

"Hurry up baby." I said.
"So impatient." Ash spoke.

Ashley pulled down my boxers, my dick springing up and hit my stomach after reaching the middle of my thighs.

Two small hands wrapped around my cock, slowly pumping my dick.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Ashley licked her lips before spitting on my tip and letting it fall down the rest of my cock.

I whimpered when her hands cupped my balls, slowly rubbing them inbetween her fingers.

I closed my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows upwards.

"Mm, fuck." I moaned.

Ashley's lips wrapped around my tip and swirled her tongue on my slit.

I whimpered and moved my hand down towards her hair, quickly fisting it in my hands and pulling.

Ashley pov:

Billie was so extremely vulnerable under me. I bent down a bit more, showcasing my ass behind me.