mommy.

This chapter is basically the last chapter, just an Ashley g!p, sub version.
Billie dom.
this is kinda short and i apologize!
-
-
-
-
-
omniscient:

Ashley watched as billies manicured fingers stroked only the tip of her cock up and down, a small motion that drove her insane.

Billie smirked and looked at her girlfriend through the mirror in front of their bed.

Ashley's eyes were slightly closed, but just enough to where she could see herself.

"Billie-" Ashley whimpered.

She had a small ring at the base of her cock, preventing her from cumming.

"Turn it off. Please." Ashley whimpered again.

Billie just smiled and raised the vibrations on her girlfriends cock from her phone.

Ashley gasped and her dick twitched violently, hitting her stomach.

billie slightly turned her hand, twisting her wrist and pumping ashley's dick.

ashley threw her head back, her elbows folding out from under her, making her lay flat on her back.

"just one more time." billie said

ashley couldn't think properly when billie couldn't keep her hands off her girlfriend.

billie had been edging the poor girl for almost 2 hours now, teasing her.

"what's wrong baby?" billie asked sympathetically

ashley let out a high pitched moan and her cock started throbbing harder.

"mommy! i need to cum" ashley whimpered.
"no. one more time, hold it." billie explained.

ashley had squeezed her eyes shut and grabbed billie's hand that was wrapped around her cock and tried to get her to ease up.

tears fell down the side of ashley's cheek as she came into billie's hand, her dick twitching.

"you fucking whore, i told you to hold it." billie said.
"if im such a whore, treat me like one" ashley replied boldly.

billie scoffed and looked her girlfriend dead in the eyes.

"spread your legs" billie said.

ashley obeyed her request, spreading her legs more than they already were.

(don't kill me for this next part please 🙁🙏)

billie stuck a finger into ashley's mouth and grabbed her cock again, which was still hard as stone and throbbing in her palm.

(this shit is so outta pocket)

after billie pulled the finger out of ashley's mouth she moved her hand slightly under her girlfriend.

ashley gasped when that same finger went into her ass (i'm so sorry)

billie was pumping her dick, while also gliding her thumb over the head, and also knuckle deep in her ass while ashley held back her moans.

"oh i know you like this shit, don't even try to be quiet." billie said.

ashley let out a whimper and bucked her hips up, making billie use her forearm to pin down her body.

"stop fucking moving." billie demanded

ashley gripped the sheets and arched her back.

"be louder and i'll let you cum." billie said.

ashley looked down on her girlfriend and saw her blue eyes staring into hers.

"i'm gonna cum!" ashley moaned.

billie stopped touching her completely and ashley let out a yell as her cock throbbed.

she reached one of her hands down to grab her dick and billie scoffed.

"good god your fucking pathetic." billie said.

she grabbed her girlfriends hand and pulled it away from her dick before pinning it on the bed.

ashley whimpered again and let out a quiet sob.

"get on the foot of the bed." billie demanded.

ashley stood up and scooted down to the edge of the bed, in front of the mirror again.

billie then sank to her knees and lifted the shirt she was wearing to showcase her ass in front of the mirror.

ashley's eyebrows furrowed and she looked down at her dick.

"look up." billie said lightly.

ashley shifted her gaze to the mirror and billie grabbed her cock.

the palm of billies hand came into contact with the side of her tip and she slowly wrapped her hand around, watching as ashley's dick jumped from the small touch of her hand.

she looked back up at her girlfriend and let out a crooked smile while slowly starting to pump her hand.

"you like this shit? being sensitive and vulnerable huh?" billie teased.
"yes!" ashley moaned.
"yes what?" billie asked.

ashley couldn't respond and threw her head back.

"i'm not letting you cum till you answer me." billie mumbled.
"yes mommy?" ashley spoke.
"that sounded like a question bitch." billie said.

ashley couldn't even form another word to come out of her mouth as her thighs shuddered and her body jerked forward.

billie attached her mouth to her girlfriends tip and began to suck while using her two hands to jerk off the rest of her dick.

"gonna cum! oh god." ashley moaned.

billie continued her movements and ashley came into her mouth.

"oh fuck!" ashley moaned loudly.

her hands gripped billie's hair and she tugged at it while her thighs tightened around billie's body.

"baby!" ashley warned.
"i'm not stopping till you cum again." billie said.

ashley's mouth hung open and she groaned while the tip of her cock throbbed. 

"mommy! don't stop!" ashley moaned again.

billie removed both her hands and stuffed ashley's dick down her throat.

ashley came again into billie's throat while her hands grabbed at the sheets underneath her.

billie smiled and pulled her head away.

ashley began catching her breath, panting while her dick softened.

"long night huh?" billie joked.

ashley let out a quiet laugh and shut her eyes.

billie planted a small kiss on her forehead and went to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
946 words.
i once again had no clue how to end this but that's okay, anyways. hi guys 😁
billie what the fuck are you doing? i love you and i support you but yikes
(unchecked)