break up

billie g!p
unchecked
billie has more tattoos in this chapter cause i thought it fit well 🤷‍♀️
-
-
-
-
-
billie pov:

i woke up with ashley sleeping beside me, her lips pouted and her eyebrows furrowed.

i adjusted my dick quickly and headed to my bathroom to piss.

i did my business and then washed my hands but caught myself looking in the mirror at my face.

me and ashley haven't been doing too good, we're constantly arguing and it's not the type of relationship i want to be in, especially with her.

when i left the bathroom i saw ashley stretching. her shirt rode up and i could see her navel piercing and her tattoo.

her tattoo that i loved so much.

it was under her belly button and to the right, just along the line of her pelvis, and i could catch a glimpse of it everytime we had sex.

"why are you staring at me?" ashley asked.

i snapped out of my fantasy and turned to turn on my ps5 to play a game.

ashley got up and fixed her crop top and underwear that she slept in before kissing my cheek.

i pulled away a bit and she grabbed my chin and forced my face to meet her lips.

"excuse you." she said.

i stared off and ashley wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"can we talk?" i asked.

ashley nodded and i went to sit down on our bed.

ashley followed and sat behind me, rubbing my shoulders.

i didn't look at her and kept my eyes on my fingers, which i was twirling around my wrist.

"what's up?" she asked.

i didn't answer and she turned my face to look at her.

ashley saw my furrowed eyebrows and sat on my side now.

"are you breaking up with me billie eilish?" ashley questioned.

i sighed and looked back down at my fingers.

"if your breaking up with me eilish, you gotta tell me why." ashley said.

i finally tore my eyes away from my hands and looked her in the eyes.

her green orbs stared at mine and she let out a scoff.

ashley then got off our bed and grabbed her shoes to slip them on.

"don't be mad. please." i begged.
"i'm not mad billie. im hurt. we're not breaking up until you give me a reason why your breaking up with me. im gonna go see my friends." ashley said and tied her shoes before leaving our room.
-
-
-
ashley walked into our home and threw her keys on the counter before taking her shoes off and throwing them at the floor.

i walked up to scold her for being out the entire day and not answering my texts but she glared at me when i stomped up to her.

"dude. why couldn't you just let me handle the conversation. i had it under control. you didn't let me fucking speak." i said.
"i didn't want to argue with you billie. i just wanted you to take time to try and understand what im feeling." she replied.

she began walking down the hall, fixing her hair, leaving me in the living room.

"get the fuck over here ashley." i said sternly.