Changed your mind?

-
-
-
-
-
Nobody's pov:

"Absolutely not!" Billie yelled.

Soph whined and pouted at Billie, holding the vibrator in her small hands. 

"Get your ass back over here so I can finish" Billie spoke.
"I'll let you finish if you let me use this" Soph explained.

Billie looked at her, deadpan. Soph was trying to convince her to let her use it, she wasn't entirely sure how, but Soph was determined.

"Come over here, I gotta cum" Billie said and grabbed her cock.

Soph stared at Billie, watching how vulnerable she was being, she liked being in control. She knew Billie wouldn't finish without her.

"Soph." Billie spoke.

She gave in, but didn't let her guard down completely, keeping the vibrator in her hands.

"Put that shit down." Billie spoke.

Soph chuckled and grabbed Billies dick, stroking it in her hand slowly.

Billie shut her eyes and leaned her head up, a mistake she would soon regret.

Soph took this as an opportunity to quickly turn on the vibrator and press it onto Billies tip.

"Oh fuck-" Billie moaned.

Billies hands flew over the vibrator in sophs hand and pressed it harder against her tip.

Soph smirked, Billie was so resistant to begin with, but here she is now, practically wanting more.

"Fuck! That f-feels t-o good!" Billie moaned.

She attempted to push the vibrator away, but soph stayed put, her hand remained on the vibrator, keeping it on Billie.

"Stop!" Billie moaned.

Soph smirked again, knowing the control she now had over Billies pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Billie screamed.

Soph moved her hands down to Billies balls, cupping them in her hand.

Billie threw her head back and opened her mouth, nothing came out.

"Fuck! Let me cum!" Billie moaned.

Soph shook her head 'no' as Billie peered down to her.

"Fucking christ!" Billie yelled.

Her hands gripped the sheets underneath her, her knuckles turning a light shade of pink, soon going to a white.

She moaned again, but couldn't release, the vibrator needed to leave her.

"Please, please I'm begging you!" Billie spoke.

Soph gave up, she removed the vibrator from Billies shaft and as soon as she did, her cum shot from her tip and landed on her chest and stomach.

Billies mouth hung open as she came. She felt, too good.

Billie pov:

Fuck.
-
-
-
-
-
411 Words
Short one besties :( I'm trying to publish at least 2 chapters tomorrow but I have school so we'll see how that goes 😀