Teach me how.

G!p Lily  (sub Billie 😩)
Lily's innocent asf 😭
Some mentions about Que 🥲
-
-
-
-
-
Billie pov:

Me and my current girlfriend Lily were watching some random shit on Netflix, cuddled up into eachother, while the rain pittered against the window.

"Baby" lily spoke.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Can we watch a different movie?" She asked.

I picked up the remote off the comforter and turned off the movie we were currently watching.

"Which one?" I asked her.
"3-365 days, Que said it was a good one" lily said.

My eyes widened and lily stared at me. She grabbed the remote out of my hands and searched '365 days' before clicking on the movie.

"Lily no we can't watch this" I said.
"Why not?" She asked.
"Because it's uh-not that good" I said with a nervous chuckle.

She didn't respond and set the remote back onto the comforter as the movie started playing.

Me and lily ended up dating because of Que after me and him broke up. Lily and Que were bestfriends and after me and Que broke up I got to know lily and here we are 7 months later.

*time skip (however long it takes to the boat scene)*

The two people on the screen started making out and I shuffled uncomfortably in my place.

Me and lily have been together for almost 7 months. And we haven't had sex. I mean it works for me only because lily has no knowledge whatsoever about having sex.

She has a dick, I've seen it once when me and lily took a shower together. And fuck it was huge, even soft.

I don't even know if lily knows what it's like to get hard. anyways back to the story.

"Billie?" Lily asked.
"Yes baby?" I asked.
"W-why is she touching him like that?" Lily asked nervously.

I glanced at the screen, showcasing the man in the movie getting head.

"I-uh-when two people love eachother a lot they touch eachother like that" I said.

I gave my self an imaginary pat on the back.

"Should I touch you like that?" Lily asked.
"N-no lily you don't have to touch me like that" I spoke.

She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed together and a look of confusion plastered on her face.

"Why does she do that?" She asked.

Fuck.

"Um-because it feels good" I spoke.

Lily looked down at her shorts and I stood up.

"What's wrong?" Lily asked.
"I'm gonna go get a bottle of water, I'll be right back ok?" I asked.

Lily nodded with a smile and I opened my door and left the room.

After I walked into the kitchen I grabbed a water bottle and walked over to the couch.

"What?" My mom asked.
"I think lily and me might have sex-" I spoke.
"You guys haven't had sex yet-?" She asked.

I shook my head 'no' and she looked at me.

"Why is there always moaning coming from your room then-?" Maggie asked.

I widened my eyes and stared at her, as she chuckled.

"Just be gentle with her, you were a little..rough with Que. And be safe." my mom spoke.

I nodded and walked back to my room. When I opened the door I saw lily sitting in the bed with her dick in her hands, sloppily stroking.