Are you okay?

G!p (again)
Y/n pov:
"Come on Bil please just pull over real quick" I groaned at Billie who was currently ignoring me.
"No it's one dinner with my family I think you'll survive" she responded sarcastically
"That's like 5 hours!" I said throwing my head back into the headrest of the passenger seat. Billie looked over at me with a 'are you serious' face and i frowned.
"WHAT!" I yelled
Billie chuckled and kept her eyes glued to the road.

Billie continued to drive while I sat there clearly horny. Usually Billie will pull over and give me some quick head but this time she doesn't wanna be 'late'.

"Billie im serious!" I whined
"I know I am too" she said not tearing her eyes away from the road.
"Please Bil!" I whined again.
"Hmmmm I think you can wait 2 hours" she grumbled.

Those words said she pulls into the driveway of her childhood home and turns off her car. As she unlocks the doors and steps out I begin to open my door.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!" She yells.
"What?" I asked confused.

She quickly ran around the back of her car and made her way to my door. She closed my door again and opened it herself. She stuck out her hand implying for me to take it.

"You baby" I giggled.
"Ugh!" She said pretending to sound offended.

I grabbed her hand and she took me inside the house. She opened the door quietly and was immediately greeted by her dog.

"Hey!" She said and kneeled down to pet pepper.

I chuckled lightly to myself and headed to the living room to see Maggie. Billie quickly got up and followed me.

"Hey girls!" Maggie yelled from the hallway and pulled me into a hug.

After we said our hello's we went back into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Bil sat down next to me and Maggie sat on the other side of us.

"Finneas and Claudia will be here soon" Maggie said and pulled her phone out of her pocket.

We all scrolled through our phones for the next 10 minutes talking a little bit here and there when we all heard the front door open. Finneas and Claudia walked in and sat with us. We all caught up for a little bit and laughed a couple times. I didn't forget what Billie did to me on our way here so I decided to get back at her. I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed back and forth. She didn't acknowledge me one bit so I took things a bit further. I slowly inched my way up her thigh and stopped right below her dick.

"What the hell are you doing?" She whispered into my ear.
"Hmm?" I said clearly knowing what she was talking about. She looked at me with a bitch face and I smiled.

A couple minutes passed and Billie wasn't that effected by the things I was doing so I put my hand directly over her dick making her flinch. I didn't do anything after that I just kept my hand on her dick under the table. Billie looked down at my hand and looked at me concerned.

"Can I help you" I asked her already knowing what she was talking about. Billie glared at me and Maggie looked at us.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked us.
"I-uh-um-uh-n-nothing-" Billie stuttered.
"Billie can I speak to you for a second?" I asked Billie trying to distract Maggie.
"Yea-" she said getting up from the table.

I pulled Billie into the living room and grabbed her face with my hands. I pressed our lips together and Billie pushed me away.

"Not here" Bil whispered to me.

I groaned and walked back into the kitchen. I sat down at the table and Billie followed. We sat down next to each other and I placed my hand back on Billies thigh. She sighed loudly and picked up her phone. Billie was scrolling through Instagram and liked a picture of a girls ass in a bikini. I groaned and made up my mind. I slipped my hand into billies joggers and gripped her dick. She jumped up a bit and hit her knee on the table.

"GOD DAMIT!" She yelled.

Everyone turned there heads to look at Billie but said nothing. She waved everyone off and they went back to whatever conversation they were having. Billie looked at me clearly pissed off and I just smiled again. I still had my hand in her joggers and kept it over her boxers. Billie was still talking about something random and I slipped Bil's soft dick out of the pocket of her boxers.

"What the fuck" she whispered quietly in my ear.
"Don't act like you don't want it" I told her.

She looked down at the same time I did and we both watched Billies dick grow in front of me. At this point her dick was completely hard. I gripped it again and she pulled her joggers down just a little bit. Billie sat back in her chair a bit more and I looked up at her. Now maintaining eye contact I started stroking Billies shaft. She peered down at my hand and then back at me. I continued to stroke Billie slowly and she groaned loudly. Everyone glued there eyes back on Billie and I continued to stroke her shaft slowly.

"I-I-my knee just hurts" Billie lied

Everyone nodded and Billie looked at me

"Please stop" Billie mumbled.
"Make me" I responded.

Billie was quick to put her dick into her boxers pull her joggers up and grab the sleeve of my hoodie and pull me into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Woah woah woah!" I said to Billie.
"Fix this shit now" Billie growled.
"Fix what" I asked knowing what she meant.

She pushed me down onto the ground and I fell onto my knees. Bil pulled down her joggers and her boxers went down with it. She grabbed my hair into a ponytail and held her shaft with her other hand.

"Open" Bil said.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and Billie pushed her cock into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her and she threw her head back. I bobbed my head up and down while Billie moaned.

"Fuck-" Billie moaned.

I put my hands on her thighs to try and calm her down a little bit.

"This won't cut it" Billie said and pulled herself out of my mouth.

She picked me up by my arms and set me on the counter.

"Take your shorts off" Billie told me while stroking herself slowly.

I pulled my shorts off quickly and Billie positioned herself. She gripped my thighs and spit onto my clit. She brought her thumb down and started rubbing my clit in small circles. Gripping her dick with her other hand she slid her tip in. And Without any hesitation at all she slammed herself into me. I covered my mouth with my hand and Billie smiled. Bil started making faster strokes and I gripped the counter that was under me. Billie gripped under my thigh and pushed my leg up.

"Ugh fuck!" I moaned.
"Shut up" Billie whispered into my ear.

Billie continued to slam herself into me while pulling my hair back.

"Hey?" Maggie asked from behind the door.
"Are you okay?" She asked.

1239 words.