Still stressed?

G!p Billie.
Billie has her blonde hair in this one. 😩😩😩
-
-
-
-
-
Ray pov: (I'm running out of names 😀)

I was sitting down on the couch, waiting for Billie to get home from Finneas' house and watching tv.

The front door opened and I turned my head, to see Billie throwing her keys onto the counter and she damn near ripped her shirt off.

"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm fine" Billie said.

I chuckled and walked over to her and grabbed her arm, pulling her over to the couch.

"What are you doing baby?" Billie asked.
"I'm gonna make you feel better" I said with a smirk.

I grabbed the hem of her joggers and pulled them
Down her legs, along with her boxers.

Billie sat up straight and I grabbed her cock, which was hardening in front of me.

"I love you for this" Billie said.

I chuckled and dropped to my knees in front of the couch.

After I did I wrapped my lips around Billies tip. Bil fisted my hair into a ponytail and licked her lips at the sight in front of her.

My hands fell onto Billies thighs and I pushed my head onto Billie, gagging as she hit the back of my throat.

"Your so good at this baby" Billie mumbled.

She tightened the grip on my hair and bit her bottom lip.

I bobbed my head on Billies cock and jerked off the length I couldn't fit in my mouth.

Bil groaned and threw her head back. My eyes watered and I gagged once again.

"Oh fuck-" Billie moaned.

She gritted her teeth and I continued to move my head up and down her length.

"Holy shit I'm gonna cum-" Billie moaned.

Billies phone was heard behind us, ringing loudly. I was planning on stopping when she picked up.

"Hey ma I'm busy can it wait?" Billie asked and grunted.

I heard muffles and then Billie sighed.

"Ok fine what?" Billie asked.

Muffles came from the phone, I couldn't believe it, Billie was on the phone with her mother, as she was receiving head.

"I gotta go ma" Billie said and hung up.

Before I could respond i felt her cum shoot into the back of my throat, coating it.

"Fuck" Billie mumbled.

I stood up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Thank you" Billie said.
"We're not done" I said.

Billie smirked and I slid my shorts off, my shirt soon following.

"Use me" I spoke.

Billie licked her lips and pulled me into her lap, grabbing my hips.

"Say that again?" Billie spoke.
"Use me, for anything you want." I said.

Billie smirked and pushed my back to the couch, grabbing my sides and slamming herself into me.

I moaned and threw my head back. Billie forcefully started pounding her hips into my pelvis.

"Who's pussy is this?" Billie asked.

I whimpered and opened my mouth.

"I asked you a question" Billie said and gripped my neck.
"Yours" I pathetically responded.