Threesome

(Didn't spell check so my bad if there's any errors)
Maddie g!p sub.
Billie and Zoe dom.
-
-
-
-
-
Maddie pov:

"Room 106" Billie spoke.

She looked up from the hotel card and knocked on the door of a hotel room.

Billie said we were just going to 'see' Zoe. But boy was I wrong.

Zoe opened the door and allowed me and Bil to step inside.

"Why are we at a hotel?" I asked.

Billie and Zoe exchanged a look and Billie grabbed my hand.

"Ok, so you know how I asked you how you would feel about a threesome like last month?" Billie asked, sitting me down on the bed.

I nodded and Zoe sat beside me.

"And you know how you said you were fine with it?" Billie asked again.
"I'm guessing that's what we're gonna do?" I questioned.

Billie nodded and I couldn't help but smirk. When Billie asked if I wanted to have a threesome I wasn't expecting her to choose Zoe, but you know, not that I'm complaining.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a quiet moan behind me.

When I turned my head, Billie and Zoe were making out, while sitting up on the bed.

They both had there shirts and shorts off, and were wearing nothing but there bras and underwear.

"Take your clothes off" Billie mumbled.

I did as told and stripped my shirt, soon doing the same with my jeans.

I stayed in my boxers and sports bra while Billie pulled me over to her.

The sight of Billie and Zoe making out was enough to make me cum, I swear to god.

"Take it off, you know what, take it all off" Billie spoke to me and Zoe.

I quickly took off my sports bra and my boxers, watching Zoe do the same. My dick was still soft so Billie and Zoe looked over at me.

"Dam- it's not as big as you said it was, it's actually kinda small." Zoe said.
"Shut the fuck up, it's soft, and by the way, you won't be calling it small when I'm fucking the shit out of you later" I said.

Billie giggled as Zoe blushed lightly.

Zoe slowly kissed down Billies shoulders and neck, soon making her way to her boobs. Her stomach. And then inbetween her thighs.

Billie whimpered and I grabbed my dick, slowly thrusting it in my hand.

Zoe got off Billie and crawled on top of me. I looked over at Billie, not knowing what to do.

"Don't be shy pretty girl" Zoe spoke.

She grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her. Zoe's hand moved down my body, stopping at the tip of my dick.

She slowly wrapped her hand around it and pumped. My breathing hitched and I looked over at Billie again.

"It's ok baby, we'll be gentle" Billie spoke.

My eyes fluttered shut when Zoe squeezed my base. Bil whimpered quietly and when I peered over she was rubbing her clit with her two fingers.

Zoe moved her body and layed flat on her stomach in between my legs.

"Move up, Billies gonna ride your face" Zoe mumbled.

I'm guessing Billie didn't know this either because she looked over at Zoe, stunned.