obedient.

Ashley g!p/dom
Billie sub
(Unchecked)
-
-
-
-
-
Third person view:

Ashley and Billie sat on their bed, billies back against Ashley's front.

Billie sat, naked, while she eyed herself in the mirror in front of the bed.

"Don't stop baby." Ashley whispered.

Billies hand continued rubbing against herself while Ashley groped and rubbed against Billies tits with the palms of her hands.

"That feel good?" Ashley spoke again.
"yes, yes it feels amazing. please touch me." Billie whimpered.

Ashley layed against the headboard of the girls' shared bed.

Billies fingers rubbed against clit while Ashley sat behind her and watched.

Billie whined and threw her head back against Ashley's chest.

"oh my-" she moaned.
"No no, keep going, watch yourself." Ashley spoke, tilting her head down toward the mirror in front of them.

Billie whined again and continued rubbing her clit.
Her eyes fluttered close, making Ashley slap her thigh.

"Keep your eyes open. Watch." Ashley spoke.

Billie opened her eyes again and bit her lip to suppress a moan that threatened to escape.

"Two fingers in for me pretty girl." Ashley said.

Billie nodded and sucked on her fingers before sticking them inside of herself.

Billie gasped and made eye contact with Ashley through the mirror, seeing her smirk.

Billie could feel Ashley's dick against her back, hard as stone.

"Can I touch you?" Billie questioned.
"Not yet baby. soon. i promise." Ashley said.

Billies fingers continued thrusting into herself, getting her closer to the edge.

"Pull them out Billie." Ashley said.
"No, please." Billie pleaded.
"Now. Come on, just one more time." Ashley said.

Billie pulled her fingers out and whimpered.

Ashley wouldn't always admit it to Billie. But she loved watching her girlfriend touch herself, more specifically, watching her girlfriend cum after edging herself for a while.

Her orgasm was more intense that way, Billie would fall apart. That's why Ashley made her do it in front of a mirror, so she could see everything.

Billie kicked her legs out, pouting as Ashley held her hands away from her core.

"It's been hours. Please." Billie begged.
"One more time Billie." Ashley said.

Ashley grabbed one of Billies hands and guided it down to her clit.

Billie gasped as her fingertip touched herself, making Ashley smirk.

"Your so pretty Billie." Ashley said.

Billies head fell back against her girlfriends shoulder and she sighed in pleasure as she started to rub her clit.

Ashley got incredibly harder at the sight of her girlfriend in the mirror. Her tits resting in place, lightly moving with the quick movements of Billies hand, billies neck was slick with a film of sweat and her mouth hung open, breathing lightly against Ashley's ear. Ashley's unoccupied hand reached down to stick two fingers back into billies cunt as she kissed up and down her neck, leaving bruises and bite marks along her collarbone as well.

"I'm close." Billie simply pleaded.
"Go ahead angel" Ashley replied.

She ran her fingers through billies black hair and Billie let out a moan while cumming onto both hers and Ashley's hand.

Her breathing hitched and she let out a broken moan while letting out a loud breath onto Ashley's neck as well.

"Fuck." Billie whispered.

Ashley carefully grabbed her shoulders and lay her head against the pillow behind her while moving her body out from under Billie.

Billies chest heaved up and down as Ashley kissed down her stomach, waist, and hipbones.

"I can't-" Billie pleaded once again as she felt Ashley's breathing against her core.
"Im just gonna clean you up. Okay?" Ashley said.

Billie whined as the tip of her girlfriends tongue came into contact with her sensitive clit.

Ashley lightly flicked her tongue up, making Billie scream and tangle her hands into her girls hair.

"I can't! Please!" Billie begged.

Ashley wrapped her arms under billies thighs and buried her head into her girlfriend.

Billie shut her legs around her head and cried out. This intrigued Ashley and she wrapped her lips around her clit.

She sucked lightly and then moved her mouth to stick her tongue into Billies pussy.

Her cum rolled onto her tongue and she hungrily lapped it up.

"Baby!" Billie gasped.

Ashley smirked, her tongue still inside her. Billie arched her back, her legs wrapping tighter around Ashley's head.

Ashley then felt more liquids pour out onto her tongue, giving her the impression that her girlfriend just came again.

Billie pushed her head away and whimpered. Ashley pulled her head away and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before acknowledging her girlfriends body, pierced navel and nipples, her pink, flushed cheeks, sweaty forehead and neck, the strands of hair sticking to her skin, then moving down to her thighs, soaked in her own juices.

After she raked her eyes over everything, Ashley moved her glance back up to Billies tits.

She attached her mouth around one of her nipples and sucked lightly, earning a moan from Billie.

"Please." Billie whispered.
"Such a good girl Billie." Ashley whispered against her.
-
-
-
-
-
856 words.
i didn't know how to end this. this is mad short too. bye 🧍