tattoo

Billie g!p dom
teal hair
friends/friends with benefits
-
-
-
-
-
Ashley pov:

As I cleaned up the table for my next client, I could hear the front doorbell jingle.

"Yo?" I asked.
"This is the Los Angeles police department. May we have a word with Ashley-? The owner of this shop." I heard a mans voice say.

My eyebrows slightly furrowed and I walked around the corner.

"That's me?" I questioned.
"We have a woman, that we believe you tattooed around 2 or 3 weeks ago. She killed a man last night and was reported to have a katana blade on her right forearm, do you have any memory of that?" The cop asked.

I stood up and shook my head before taking off my gloves.

"I don't, but if I do remember I'll be sure to call." I spoke.

The cop thanked me before walking out, leaving me in my shop alone.
-
-
-
around 3 hours have gone by and Billie was supposed to be here by now.

"Hey! Ashley, sorry I'm late. I got caught up with something." Billie spoke.

She walked through the front door and I wiped off the chair in the corner of the room before motioning for her to come over.

Billie took her hoodie off and threw it on the rack before walking over to me.

She was now in a black t-shirt, Nike sweats paired with it.

"the cops showed up. Told me some lady I tattooed killed some guy." I explained.

Billie gave me a stare and I squinted before she sat down in the chair.

"What do you want?" I asked.
"Just a spider or some shit on my neck." Billie spoke.

I took off the sweater I was wearing and threw it mindlessly on the ground before grabbing the tattoo gun and turning it on.

before starting I made sure that the image that was printed onto her neck was what she wanted and got comfortable in my place.

I lightly tilted billies head up, giving me more access to her neck and then began the tattoo.

I had placed a towel on the arm of the chair to wipe billies skin when I had finished the part of the tattoo and went to grab it, when one of Billies tattoos caught my eye.

"Did I do this?" I questioned tracing the blade on billies arm.
"You've only ever done like, all my tattoos so yea." She replied, typing something on her phone.

The sentence that had came out of the cops mouth earlier came back into my memory.

"Billie did you-" I questioned but was cut off.
"Ashley, shut the fuck up and finish my tattoo." Billie said, cutting off my previous sentence.

I sighed and Billie went back onto her phone while I finished up the legs of the spider tattoo.
-
-
-
"Alright, I'm done." I said, wiping billies neck with the towel.

Billie groaned and stood up while rubbing the back of her neck.

"how much? I spent all my cash last night." Billie asked.
"ill do 90 okay. But, Billie. did you really fucking murder some dude." I asked.

Billie looked up at me for a minute and grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me behind the curtain where we do piercings and shoved me on my stomach onto the chair/table where we do piercings.

"You keep your fucking mouth shut Ashley." Billie said.

I nodded and then heard shuffling behind me while the side of my face was still being shoved into the table.