011💖

Alexa woke in bed. She had been staying with Charlie as she didn't trust Adam. She didn't trust that he wouldn't hurt her.

Alexa walked downstairs. Charlie smiled. "Hey. I made bacon. I made way too much bacon. So come and help yourself," she told her.

Alexa sat down and sighed. She felt like her head was a mess. Everything felt like a mess. And she didn't know how to cope with it.

Charlie looked to her. "Are you okay? You seem distant."

"I'm fine. I just... it's mum. She chose a man over me and I don't know how to feel about that," Alexa said.

Charlie nodded. "I know. But you know you're always welcome here. You have your own bedroom and you're definitely not alone. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks."

***
Alexa went into school. She saw Tom standing with Max and Charlie. Charlie smiled. "You gonna be okay?" She asked.

Alexa nodded. She didn't miss the looks that Tom had been giving her. She knew she wanted him. But he had told her that they couldn't have anything. And it destroyed her.

Especially after all that they had been through. How he had cheated on her sister with her. And she had gone missing because of it.

Tom walked off leaving Alexa standing there with Charlie. "You sure that you're okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine. I'm going to see mum. See if she's changed her mind about the scumbag," she told her.

***
Rachel looked up as Alexa walked in. She sighed. "If you've come to start love, can you not? I don't need it today. Max Tyler has only just told me that Helen Hopewell is coming back."

Alexa smirked. "Wow. His old sex pal. I know about the tape of him and Miss Hopewell made. Charlie told me," she said.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "I don't want to think about that. I've seen it with my own eyes."

Alexa sighed. "Is your boyfriend still at the house?" She asked.

"Yes. He is. He hasn't done anything to you Lex. So why are you being so stubborn?"

"I'm not. I just don't trust him," Alexa said as she looked at her mum. She sighed. "Why do you not believe in me? Or anything i say?"

Rachel rolled her eyes again. "You're being silly now my girl. So come on. Behave."

Alexa shook her head. "You'll realise. Before it's too late."

***
Alexa was sitting in the common room. She was the only one there. Tom walked in. He looked at her. "So I do think we need to talk. We slept together once. So I think that we need to try and be in the same room."

Alexa sighed. "My sister is having your baby. So that has to be your priority. Please don't make this more complicated. My mum is driving me mad. Everything is driving me mad."

Tom smiled. "You know I'm always here for you. I promise you that. No matter how complicated everything is, I'm your teacher and I do care for you."

Alexa looked to him and nodded. But she had no idea how her own demons were going to drive them both closer together.