018💞

Alexa was rushed into the emergency department. She had cut her head when she fell down the stairs. But the main focus was the fact she had collapsed.

Rachel knew she didn't want to see her daughter like that. She had stayed behind. Charlie had gone with her.

Charlie sat down and sighed. She had a hand placed on her baby bump. She looked up as Tom walked towards her.

Charlie sighed. "You shouldn't be here. Why are you here?" She asked as she looked to him.

Tom sighed. "I wanted to see how she's doing. I do care. And I don't want you getting stressed either. You're having our baby."

"I just need my sister to be okay. She's in my custody for now. So I need to be here," Charlie said.

Tom sat down with her. He smiled. "You need to think of the baby too. I don't need you stressing. Get your mum here," he told her.

Charlie shook her head and sighed. "No. I can cope. I want my sister to be okay. So just back off."

"I care. About you. And about Alexa. So don't push me away," Tom said.

"Just go please Tom."

***
Rachel was worrying about her daughter. She knew she wanted to go and see her. But she didn't think she would be welcome.

The door opened and Adam walked in. He smiled. "Hey. I heard about Lex. Is she okay?" He asked as he looked to her.

Rachel shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. Charlie is with her. As Alexa isn't in my care at the moment, I don't think it's wise I see her."

Adam frowned. "She's your daughter though Rachel. You're allowed to see her. Charlie won't stop you," he said.

Rachel shook her head. "I can't. If I see her, I'll know how I hurt her. And I can't do that."

"We haven't done anything to Alexa. She's just being a dramatic teenager. Don't worry," Adam said as he smiled.

Rachel sighed and shrugged. She hated how everything was just a mess.

***
Charlie walked into Alexa's room. She smiled as she saw her sister. "Next time you want to scare me, can you not do it while I'm pregnant? If you didn't feel well, you should have told me," she told her.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I just don't feel well at all."

Charlie took her hand. She smiled. "You'll be okay. They've done some tests and soon enough we will know what's wrong with you," she said.

Alexa nodded. "Have you seen mum? Has she been here?" She asked.

"She stayed at school babes."

"I'm actually done with her. She can't coke and see her own daughter who's in hospital. She chose to stay there. I hate her," Alexa mumbled.

Charlie smiled and pulled her into an hug. "It's all going to be okay. I promise you."

***
Alexa had just dropped off to sleep when the doctor walked in. "Alexa. We've got the results of your tests."

"And?"

"I'm afraid that...."