01💖

Alexa sat in the living room and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. She looked as Rachel walked in and looked to her and smiled "are you not dressed yet" she asked as Alexa looked to her and rolled her eyes "obviously not" she said as she sat rolling her eyes as Rachel looked to her and sighed "well get dressed were going to Charlie and toms. Your sister wants to see us" Rachel said as Charlie looked to her and sighed as Alexa looked to her and faked smiled "oh fun, a family day out" she said sarcastically as Rachel looked to her and rolled her eyes as she looked to Alexa "cut the sarcasm Alexa and get ready" she said as Alexa looked to her and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed and she didn't want to be around her sister and her boyfriend who were living up not when she had feelings for tom, her sisters boyfriend. She just didn't want to go.

Alexa and Rachel got to Charlie's and toms. Alexa sighed to herself as she sat on the sofa. She sat on her phone as Rachel took it off of her annoying her. Alexa day picking her nails as she glanced up and frowned to herself as she saw tom was looking at her and she frowned as they made eye contact "so what's going on?" Rachel asked "I'm pregnant, Tom and I are having a baby" Charlie said as Alexa frowned. She didn't know why but she was jealous "jays great, it's it Alexa" Rachel said as she stood up and hugged Charlie. "It's a baby, I don't see what's so special over it" Alexa said as she stood up and walked off "Alexa-mae" Rachel called as Alexa walked off ignoring her.

***

Tom walked after Alexa and grabbed her arm and looked after her and looked to her and smiled "your acting like a brat" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "like you care, shy don't you act all happy families with my sister" she spat "what is going on with you" he asked as she looked to him "like you care" she spat as she went to walk off as he grabbed her and pushed her against his car as she looked to him and sighed "what are you going to do, you can make me go back in there" "I'm not going to make you do anything" he said as they looked to each other for a moment before he leant in and kissed her. She froze for a moment before she kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed her into the back seat of the car and climbed on top of her. They stripped off as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

The next day, Alexa got to school and groaned to herself. She felt like crap and a terrible sister for sleeping with tom and the fact he was her sisters boyfriend. Alexa hated herself for it. Alexa saw Charlie as she walked over to her and smiled "are you okay" she asked as Alexa nodded "I'm fine" she said as Charlie smiled "I know that I am having a baby but your still my baby sister, and I want you to be godmother" Charlie said as Alexa looked to her and smiled "of course" alexa said. She didn't know what to say and didn't know how to get over her guilt over what she and tom had done.