017💞

Alexa sighed as she woke in bed. Rachel had been trying to make it up to her for how she had been acting. But she felt like she couldn't just forgive her.

She walked downstairs that morning and saw her sister. Max was there too. "I gather your date went well," Alexa said as she grinned.

Charlie rolled her eyes. "Yes. Our date went well. He stayed over."

"Odd. I didn't hear any bed banging off the wall."

"Hilarious. We didn't have sex. That's why you didn't hear that. He just got a little tipsy and I didn't want him driving back," Charlie told her.

Alexa grinned and looked to her. "Mum has been texting me all night. And I just can't forgive. Not after how she's treated me," she admitted.

"I don't blame you beaut. But just go easy on her yeah? I know it's hard. But it's all you can do," Charlie told her.

"Okay. No promises though."

***
Alexa went into school. She saw her mum and sighed. Rachel walked over to her. "Hey love. You okay?" she asked as she looked to her.

Alexa nodded and sighed. "I'm fine. Charlie told me she was going to take me out tonight. I can't wait."

Rachel smiled. "Maybe we could do something tomorrow? I want us to get back to how it used to be."

Alexa shrugged. "Maybe. I just don't know. Everything is just a mess right now. I need to go. I'll be late now."

Rachel watched as her daughter walked off. She knew how bad she felt for how she had treated her. But she just wanted her to be okay. She wanted her back in her care.

Rachel smiled to Charlie. "Is she doing okay? With you?" She asked.

Charlie nodded. "Yeah. She's doing fine. There's no reason why she wouldn't be," she told her.

Rachel sighed. "I feel bad. For how I've treated her. She's my baby. And I just want her to be okay."

"She will be fine. I promise you mum."

***
Alexa was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. He smiled. "Hey. You okay?" he asked as he sat down.

Alexa nodded and smiled. "Yeah I'm okay. I'm just tired. I've been feeling run down an awful lot lately."

Tom frowned. He looked to her. "You look pale. Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. I'm due on I guess. And it always makes me pale," Alexa mumbled. She really wasn't feeling too well.

Tom nodded and sighed. "If you feel any worse, find your mum or sister. Tell them you need to go home. You look awful."

"Thanks.... I think."

***
Tom walked into Charlie's classroom. He sighed. "I think Alexa is coming down with something. She looks pale. I thought I should tell you," he said as he looked to her.

Charlie nodded. "Okay. Oh and Tom? I've got a scan this Friday. I'd like you there. If you want?"

"I'd like that."

***
Alexa was walking through the school. She was feeling more and more dizzy as she walked. She had just gotten to the top of the stairs when she suddenly found herself falling down.

Rachel ran to her with Charlie. She called an ambulance. "She's burning up."

But just what had caused Alexa to become so unwell?