09💖

Alexa woke in bed. She sighed as she realised she didn't have school. Thankfully it was the weekend.

Alexa left her bedroom at Charlie's and saw her sitting on the sofa. She smiled. "Morning," she said.

"Hey! So I'm having a gender reveal today. Will you come?" She asked.

Alexa nodded. "Do you know the gender?"

"No. But Tom doesn't either. He set it all up," Charlie said as she looked at her. She sighed. "He will be here too."

Alexa nodded and sighed. "I'll be okay. I guess you have to make the effort with him. Cause he's your baby daddy," she said.

***
Alexa looked up as Rachel walked into the house. She sighed and looked at her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the gender reveal of my grandchild. Adam is here too."

Alexa frowned. She walked upstairs. She didn't want to be around any man. Especially not Adam who creeped her out too much.

Rachel sighed and looked at Adam. "She's just being difficult. Don't think too much into it," she said. She didn't understand why her daughter wasn't giving Adam a chance. "Don't worry. She'll come round soon."

Adam smiled. "I know. I'll get her to come round soon enough."

***
Tom walked into the house. He saw Alexa sitting on the stairs. "Hey. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Adam is in there. And I don't wanna see him," Alexa said as she moved over. She smiled as Tom sat down next to her. "Do you wanna tell me what Charlie is having?"

Tom laughed and shook his head. "Just like me, you'll have to wait until she pops the balloon. Despite everything, I'm gonna be a good dad to the baby. I promise."

"I know."

In that moment, Tom wanted nothing more than to kiss her. But he couldn't. He wouldn't go there. It had caused too much drama before.

***
During the party, Alexa was staying close to Charlie. Adam was looking at her funny and she didn't like it. She didn't like him.

Alexa watched as Rachel and Adam walked over to her. "Lex. When are you coming home?" Adam asked.

Alexa frowned. "I'm not Lex. It's Alexa. Please call me that. Or don't call me anything," she said.

Rachel glared at her youngest daughter. "Don't speak to Adam like that! He is my partner. Show him some respect young lady."

Alexa rolled her eyes. "Respect is earned mother! Why do you think you haven't got much of my respect?! Just back off and leave me alone!"

Alexa walked off into the house. Charlie looked at her mum and Adam. "Why do you both have to wind her up? Just leave her alone like she said."

***
Alexa was sitting in her bedroom. She was trying to avoid causing an argument with Adam. Especially when she didn't even want to be around him.

The door opened and Tom walked in. He made sure the door was closed before he sat down. "So she popped the balloon. It's a girl."

"Good. I'm happy."

Tom sat on the bed next to her and took her hand. "I know what we did was wrong. But I can't stop thinking about you."

Alexa looked at him and frowned. But she had no idea how this was the start of something illicit and forbidden between her and Tom.