022💖

Alexa knew how she and Tom were heating up. She had slept with him twice. And while she knew it was frowned upon, she didn't care. She loved being with him.

Alexa knew that if people were to find out, then people would judge Tom. But she didn't care. She wanted to be happy and Tom made her happy. Knowing that she somehow needed to focus on that.

Alexa smiled as she woke in bed with him. He had stayed over. And Alexa knew how Charlie could easily say something. But she hadn't.

Tom lifted her into his arms and kissed her lips heatedly. He looked to her and smirked. "I think I've worked up an erection," he said.

"Well. I think I should help with that."

He chuckled on his path to her lips, but didn't linger long.

Kisses trailed down her chest then stomach, his fingers tugging the underwear off as his body shifted lower on the bed.

Alexa panted when he lowered his head, her chest rising and falling, temporarily blocking her view when his tongue made contact.

Blue orbs connected with hers on her exhale and she maintain the contact until her chest lifted again. Using the break to shift her attention to the ceiling.

He could already hear her labored breaths and involuntary moans, he didn't need to see the desperation in her eyes as well.

The tongue tormenting her clit became more focused, swirling and flicking, those fingers working their way into her.

Curling toward a spot that made her her insides constrict around them. He shouldn't be able to push her that close that quickly, but he had.

His lips wrapped her sensitive nub, grazing his tongue over the tip that had only been made more responsive by the gentle suction.

She was convinced his motivation was to prove he had more control of her body than she did. One hand tightened around his comforter, the other gripped onto a section of his hair as her back arched.

The jerking of her hips—a telltale sign of her release—prompted no relenting on his part.

Alexa groaned louder than she'd intended, the fingers clamped within his hair tugging his head backwards until he finally eased his mouth from her.

She caught the brief smile, but chose to ignore it as he kissed up her torso, tonguing the nipple he'd neglected earlier on his path to her lips.

She could feel him teasing her opening. "Tom..."

Before anything, the door opened and Charlie walked in. "Oh my god! What the hell have I walked in on?" She said as she turned and walked out.

Alexa grinned as she saw the look on toms face. "It's fine. I did the same with her and Max last week," she said as she looked to him. She smiled. "We're okay."

***
Alexa went into school. She smiled as she saw her mum. "Hi mum. You good?" She asked.

Rachel nodded. She looked to her. "How are you? When are you going to come home?"

Alexa sighed. "I'm happy with Charlie. But maybe I can come for dinner tonight?" She said. She knew she wanted to make an effort with her mum. Knowing that she needed her too.

Rachel smiled and nodded. She looked to her. "Sounds good. Bring Charlie too. It would be nice for a meal with both my girls," she said.

Alexa nodded. Knowing she needed to make it all seem okay. But it wasn't. She had been through so much. And she wasn't okay. But deep down she needed to be okay.

***
Alexa was sitting in the common room. She felt someone standing behind her. But before anything, her world had been sent black...