014💖

Alexa groaned. She had a hangover. She had been out with Bolton and the others. She didn't get back until 4am.

The bedroom door opened and Charlie walked in. She raised her eyebrows. "Well. Look who decided to come back."

"I'm sorry."

Charlie smirked. "Hey. Least you came back. I wouldn't have. Did you have a good time?" Charlie asked.

Alexa shrugged. "I guess. I just got drunk. I don't remember much. I don't remember how I got home," she mumbled.

Charlie grinned. "Max. He was driving to fetch me some ice cream. And he saw you sitting there. So he helped you into the car and brought you here," she said.

"Great. My executive head saw me off my head. Just peachy," she mumbled.

"Oh on the contrary. He loved it. He said you were a delight. Especially when you said he was hot," Charlie mused.

Alexa groaned and buried her head in the pillow. She looked at her sister. "I'm never drinking again," she mumbled.

****
Alexa walked into school. She walked over to Bolton. "You need to stop me drinking. You really do."

"Listen little Mason. You drink what you can handle. And judging by the drinking, you could handle it just fine," he said.

"Bolton!"

Bolton and Alexa had become a lot closer lately. Alexa classed him as her best friend. He was always there for her.

Bolton smirked. "Don't worry about it Little Mason. Just enjoy life," he said as he walked off.

***
Alexa was sitting in the common room. She looked up as her mum walked in. Rachel smiled. "Hey. I heard you went out last night. Were you good?"

"Yes. And I said my pleases and thank yous. And held everyone's hand," Alexa deadpanned.

Rachel rolled her eyes. She looked at her daughter. "I mean it by the way love. I want you as a bridesmaid at my wedding. Please. It would mean everything to me," she said.

Alexa sighed and shrugged. "I-I don't know. I really don't. I feel like you've rushed this. And it's not that I don't want you to be happy. It's just... I don't know if Adam is the one to make you happy," she mumbled.

Rachel nodded. "He means everything to me. You do too. You're my daughter. I love you and Charlie. Even if you're both annoying."

"We love you too mum. But... everything is a mess right now."

***
Tom smiled as Alexa walked in. He looked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked as he looked at her.

Alexa nodded. "I'm good. My mum still wants me to be a bridesmaid. I want to. But I just don't trust that this wedding is a good idea. She hasn't even known him long."

"Some years apparently. I don't know how many. But there is a past with them," Tom said. He smiled. "I think he does make her happy. You should be her bridesmaid. It would make her happy."

Alexa shrugged. "I don't know. I really don't," she mumbled.

Tom looked to Alexa and smiled. Neither of them had any idea just how much closer they were about to become.