012💖

Alexa couldn't stop thinking about Tom. She knew it was wrong. But she couldn't help it. She knew that there was something still there between them. Despite how wrong it was.

When she woke that morning, she walked downstairs. Charlie smiled. "Hey. You okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Alexa nodded. She sighed. "Mum keeps wanting me to go back to her. I don't want to while Adam is there. And she can't make me."

"And she won't make you. She said she would contact social services. But they can't do anything as you have a safe place to stay and a bed."

Alexa nodded. She saw her sister rubbing her baby bump. "Not long left now."

"No. I can't wait to meet her. I still don't have a name for her yet."

Alexa smiled. "Alexa is a good name. After me," she said.

"Alexa is a middle name. There can only be one you," Charlie said.

***
Alexa went into school. Tom was there waiting. He smiled. "Hey. I said i would talk baby names with Charlie."

Alexa smiled and nodded. "Yeah. She can't decide. I'm glad you're both making it work. For your baby," she told him.

Tom nodded. "Well she's having my little girl. Despite what's happened, I want to make that work. We're going to be parenting for the next 18 years so."

Alexa smiled and walked off. She knew she had feelings for Tom. But she was worried it would all go wrong.

***
Alexa was sitting in class. Rachel walked in. She looked at Steph. "Can I have a word with Alexa?"

"Course."

Alexa rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked out. Rachel looked at her. "What's this about?" She asked.

Rachel sighed. "I miss you at home. Come back. Please," she said.

Alexa rolled her eyes. "Has Adam gone?"

"No. But what?-,"

"Then I'm not coming back. I don't want to be around him. I can't stand him. He gives me the creeps. And I don't trust him," Alexa said.

Rachel scoffed. "What has he done? Has he hurt you in some way?" She asked.

Alexa shook her head. "He hasn't. But I don't trust him. He's weird."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "I think you're being silly now. It's not suitable at Charlie's for you. And you know that. So tonight you're going to come back."

"No im not."

***
Tom walked into his classroom. He saw Alexa sitting there. "Hey. What's up?" He asked.

Alexa sighed. "My mum. She's being a bitch with me for no reason. I haven't done anything. I just don't trust her boyfriend. He looks at me weird. And now she's telling me I can't stay with Charlie. I like it there. I'm comfortable there. And she wants me there," she said.

Tom smiled. "Charlie won't let you go back if you don't want to. She cares a lot about you. More than she ever cared about anyone," tom said.

"I know. I just... she's my mum and she's meant to be there for me. And she's not. She doesn't care about me," she said.

"Your mum does care. She just... she hasn't had happiness for a while."

Alexa rolled her eyes. She sighed. "Well... she doesn't understand that I won't be here forever," she said.

Tom frowned as she walked off. But he had no idea how Alexa was heading down a dark path that would change everything.