019💗

"You're going to need your appendix removed as they're enflamed. And that is why you fell. The pain became too unbearable."

Alexa nodded. "Am I going to die?"

"No. Luckily we've caught it in time. We're going to get you prepped for surgery. And then we'll take you down as soon as," the doctor said.

Alexa sighed and nodded. She looked to Charlie. "Will you stay with me?" She asked.

"You know I will. I'm going to go outside and call mum okay? Then when you're awake, I'm going to get you some pyjamas and fresh clothes from mine," Charlie said.

"Thanks. If mum asks, tell her I don't want to see her. But she can call me later," Alexa said.

Charlie nodded and smiled. She kissed the top of her sister's head. She looked to her. "You don't have to thank me bub. I've got your back," she told her.

Alexa smiled slightly. She watched as Charlie walked off. She took out her phone and text Tom.

***
Tom arrived at the hospital. He walked into Alexa's room and smiled. "Hey. I've told the doctors that I'm your sister's partner. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I've got to have my appendix out. I don't want to die on the table," Alexa mumbled.

Tom took her hand and smiled. "You'll be okay. I'm always here for you. Whatever you need," he told her.

Alexa looked to her and nodded. "Thank you. I just.... I'm scared," she mumbled.

"Don't be. I'm here for you. I always will be."

***
Rachel looked up as Charlie walked in. She sighed. "Alexa has to have her appendix out. She says she doesn't want to see you. But you can call her when she's had the operation. I don't think she'll want to speak to you before," she told her.

Rachel frowned. "Is she doing okay?"

"She's doing as well as she can be. I'm getting her some stuff. She's scared which is to be expected. But I'm there for her. And I think she'll want to see you soon," she told her.

"I don't know anymore love. Just tell her I'm sorry for everything," Rachel said.

***
Charlie went back to the hospital. She frowned as she saw Tom walking out. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Charlie. I had to see her. I care a lot about her," Tom said.

Charlie sighed as she looked to him. She shook her head. "Did you get to see her?"

"I did. And I'm thankful. She's worried. She seems scared," Tom said as he looked to her. He smiled. "I can't wait to meet the baby."

Charlie sighed. She shook her head. "Don't talk about our baby when you've just been to see my sister. It doesn't seem right," she mumbled as she looked to him.

"Sorry."

Charlie walked back inside. Tom stood there and sighed. He knew he wanted to be with Alexa. But he knew it was going to be hard.

***
Alexa looked up as the doctor walked in. He smiled. "Okay. We're going to take you down now. Everything is going to be fine."

Alexa nodded. But was the operation going to go smoothly?