💙

Chapter 1-  Rise n' Shine

JASMINE💕

"Wait.. were are you going?" I was standing in some mysterious alley, with someone forcefully dragging me behind them.

-"Just follow close behind me..this way."  We turned a corner where a van was parked, and the doors quickly opened revealing two men with ski masks.

"What's going on?...And who are you?." Before I knew what was happening something hit me in the back of the head, and I fell to the ground.

I rolled around a few times, feeling an enormous amount of pain.

-Everything went black after that...

I flinched when an unwanted amount of light hit my eyes. Slowly opening them up again, I made sure to check my surroundings. The familiar scenery meant one thing..I woke up in my room. Another bad dream and this one had to mean something.

The urge to pee quickly overtook my body, Mother Nature always came unexpectedly. I rolled around releasing myself from the bed sheets. I hung my legs over the edge of the bed. Stretching my arms out before standing up and heading to my bedroom door. I slipped on my slippers, and opened the door. I walked out and headed down the hallway to the bathroom.

20 MINUTES LATER- 7:33 am
Monday, October 12, 2021

I exited the bathroom, now more refreshed. I performed my hygiene routine, and took a quick shower. I headed to my room to get dress for the day. I had to get ready for school. Opening my room door I opened my top drawer and took out a some underwear. Putting them on I turned to my closet in search of a low key fit for the day. I decided on wearing my Death's Doom black tee and some jeans, with my neon hoodie. On my way out the door I grabbed my AirPods and keys, and slipped on my shoes. Before leaving I had to let my mom know that I was leaving for school.

"Mom I'm heading out the door now, see you later

"Mom I'm heading out the door now, see you later."

"Alright Jas, have a nice day."

I headed to my car and waited for the engine to start up. I looked to my left and noticed her car was still there. She lived two houses down from me. I don't talk to her at all, but at school out of the corners of my eyes I could tell her was staring at me. I don't know if she hates me or what. What made things even worse was when I though I could avoid her by joining the schools basketball team. She was already a member.

I had plenty of time before I had to leave for school. So I turned and began driving out of my driveway. I was hungry and didn't eat anything in two days. I made a stop at my favorite place, Cocoa Express. It was this little Black Owned business two blocks away from my house. I got out of my car and headed inside making my order of a bagel egg and cheese sandwich with some orange juice. I decided to sit outside and wait for my food.