💙

Chapter 11- Bitch Move🖕🏾😐

"She probably getting ready to beat my ass. But I ran upstairs and got on FaceTime with my baby. "
•◦ ◦•

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚❤️‍🔥

Jay came back to school today. She was tryna get up on me. I completely ignored her. I walked Jasmine to first period. We even held hands, getting stares. But I don't care. I'm also behind because I still haven't asked Jasmine the official question.

Would you be my girlfriend?

But instead I'm still testing the waters. I know we have an attraction to each other. But would that be enough to build and contain a real relationship. I'll have to ask her later, maybe after school.

The bell for sixth period rang. So I headed to lunch. I walked over to my table. And Jasmine was already sitting there with a big ass smile. She was staring my ass down. Then I took notice to Jay coming over. She was pissed off.

"Bitch Move."

Jasmine said getting irritated at Jay. Idk why she sat down here anyway. She really tryna start some shit. I sat down beside Jasmine. I put a finger underneath her chin. Lifting it up so that she faced me. Then I placed a nice passionate kiss on her lips. Then I backed up, and saw that Jay was furious.

"What this my girl not you?"

"Whatever Erika."

I laughed as she stomped out of the cafeteria. She was real mad for nothin though. I placed another kiss on Jasmine face. Then we started messing around a little bit. She bit her lip as I rubbed her inner thigh. I also nibbled on her ear. She started groaning. So I turned both ways. To make sure nobody could here her.

Without notice lunch was over. And the bell rang alarming us. We both headed off to our seventh period class.

After school I drove to Wendy's and got sum to eat. I also got sum for Jasmine. She going to come over later. We just gon chill, play my Xbox, or get nasty. It's whatever when she come over. Hopefully my parents not home. But that's a big hopefully because dad ain't have a job since her came from jail.

I parked into the driveway. I walked into the house and smiled at my mother.

"Hey mama."

"Hey baby you look good."

"Thanks ma, anyway I stopped by-"

"First of all don't you ever dismiss me."

"I didn't I just changed the subject."

I rolled my eyes walking away.

"It don't matter. Just eat cha food man."

She probably getting ready to beat my ass. But I ran upstairs and got on FaceTime with my baby. Plus my first order of business is to ask her to be my girlfriend.

❤︎

FaceTime...

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: huh

𝐌𝐞: what you just woke up?

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: nah but I'm really tired

𝐌𝐞: okay well we could stay on FaceTime till you fall asleep

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: alright, u know u so cute when you care about me

𝐌𝐞: I'll always care about you

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: yeah yeah stop cappin

𝐌𝐞: I'm not Playin I want you

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: you want me? *laughs then looks into the phone*

𝐌𝐞: no I want the wall behind you

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞: you could have just said that then

❤︎

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧🥶

I know good and well I ain't just lose my chance with Erika. That bitch Jasmine got sum shit comin for her ass. Don't think this the last u gon hear from me.

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶