💙

Chapter 10- We Made Up😏

⚠️SUM NASTY SHIT⚠️

"Fuckkk"
She said as I inserted my entire length into her.
•◦ ◦•

𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚❤️‍🔥

We stumbled into the house. I had my hands around her waist. Feverishly bringing her in to me. Our lips moved in sync as we yearned for each other. I stopped for a moment to close the door. Then I lift Jasmine up and carried her upstairs. I walked into my room, ignoring my parents still up.

I closed my door, and flung Jasmine onto the bed. I started kissing down her neck. Earning a moan from her. Then I let my hand roam down her stomach. Tugging at her jeans I pulled them down. The I placed my hand inside her boxers. Feeling her wetness the more I touched her folds.

I looked up and watched her bite her lip. She was trying to suppress another moan. I pulled down her boxers. Coming in full contact with her vagina. I watch Jasmine jerk as she feels my breathe on her body.

I lean in taking her into my mouth. I twirl my tongue as I taste her juices. Some was beginning to run down my throat. I was slurping up her juices when I heard a knock. Shit. I ignored it and continued to eat her out.

Jasmine was pulling the sheets. Trying to hold back. But I braced her legs on my shoulder. Then her legs started to shake. I payed her back down and inserted my finger. She yelped and braces onto my shoulder. I was motioning over her clit with my tongue. While my finger was going to work. Pumping in and out of her.

Her back arched off of the mattress. Holding on to the sheets and she came on my tongue. I fingered her as she came down from her high. Then I got of the bed and walked to the closet. I found my bag and took out my strap.

I put it on and motioned for her to come to the end of the bed. I stood behind her and positioned her to my liking. I told her to arch her back and then I entered her. She moaned in satisfaction and arched more.

"Fuckkk."

She said as I inserted my entire length into her. I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her.

"Ahh Aah Ahh"

She said not being able to control her moans. The noise she was making turned me on even more. Shit.

I slapped her ass, and continued.

"You like that shit."

"Y-yes fuckkk."

She said throwing her ass back. As her ass came back my waist moved forward. Leaving the room filled with moans and clapping sounds.

I just knew my parents would say sum in the morning.

Jasmine💕

I arched my back more as I got closer. Fuck. I was so close. I miss her so much. I miss this. Erika was pounding the shit out of me. And I love that shit so much.

I reached back and tried to signal for her to slow down. But she slapped my hand away and continued. Fuck. This shit turning me on more.

"I'm about to cum."

"Nah I ain't say you could do that yet."

"Ahh ah."

I just can't control the pleasure I'm feeling right now. She started slapping my ass. And it became harder to keep it in.

"I'm cumming."

I moaned out. Erika grabbed my hair bringing me in to her. But she was still pounding into me. She came close to my ear. And whispered sum.

"Cum for me."

Fucckck. My body went limp as I fell onto the mattress. My breathing was still uncontrollable. But damn that shit felt good.

I guess we made up.

・❥・
Next Time on... ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶