💙

Chapter 7- I'm sorry 😞

"I'm sorry okay. I ain't know you was with somebody."

•◦ ◦•

Erika❤️‍🔥

I ran out of Jay's house. She followed me trying to explain.

"No we can't do this. There is nothing to explain."

I said turning towards her.

"I'm sorry okay. I ain't know you was with somebody."

She said, oblivious to my situation.

"I get it Jay, I really do. But this can't happen again. I'll hit you up later."

"See you at school tomorrow."

She gave a hopeful smile. But I didn't return it. I didn't know if I could live through seeing Jasmine face tomorrow. The hurt I must have caused her. We technically weren't official. So I was allowed to be with other people. But my friend just made me cum, without touching me. And my girl, well the person I'm talking to. Heard everything go down.

I pull up to my house. It was late now. So my parents were most likely sleep. I didn't want to speak with my father at all. I really wasn't in the mood. I turn off the engine, and walk my ass inside. My mom would be disappointed if she knew what happened. I had to make this shit right tomorrow.

I contemplated for a minute. If I either wanted to make something to eat or buy something online. Fuck it I ordered Domino's through the app.

I hoped in the shower determined to finish before the food arrived. My ass got too carried away with singing to notice that thirty minutes flew by. I rushed out of the shower almost tripping over the shower curtain.

My clumsy ass. I made it to my bed room, and started moisturizing.  As I was about to pull my basketball shorts over my boxers. The door bell rang. Shit, and I wasn't even done getting dressed.

I pull up my shorts quickly. And grab my hoodie from off my drawer. I run down stairs and to the door. The person rings the bell again. And I hear my mother tell ''em to get it. I yelled to the person on the other side of the door. That I was coming.

I was finally able to thrown on my hoodie. Just as the person was about to ring again. I opened the door. The quickly put their finger down. And hand over the boxes along with my sprite. I take the money out of my pocket. Handing it to the delivery person.

"Thank you. Oh and by the way."

As I was about to close the door they point to my hoodie. With a smile on their face. I looked down seeing that my hoodie was inside out. Not this shit again.

"Thank you for pointing that out."

I laugh lightly.

"It's alright. Enjoy your night."

"You too."

I said knowing damn well his ass still finna be delivering pizza.

I closed the door. And made my way to my room. I was ready to sink my teeth into this damn food. After taking what I wanted. I brought the other box to my mama room.

❤︎

I woke up from my alarm. I snooze it and get back underneath the covers. Not even a minute after closing my eyes. The alarm goes back off again.

I take the sheet off my head. And look at the ceiling. Bro why I have to go to school. I can't just get two more hours of rest.

I wasn't really tired, I just wanted to make an excuse to not see Jasmine. While in thought my mother knocks on the door.

"Yep I'm up getting dressed now."

"Alright hunny, I left some tea on the stove for you."

"Thank you."

"No problem."

I take off my hoodie. Feeling the fresh air hit my body. I grab a random shirt from off a hanger. Making sure it's not inside out. I laugh on the inside. Then I found a grey sweat pants. After I'm done I put my hoodie back on. Yeah I'm going to school looking like a bum. And what about it.

I walk into the bathroom and perform by hygiene. Once I'm done I put on cologne, and lotion. Finally I head downstairs. After spending at least ten minutes. Looking for my book bag, headphones, shoes, charger ect.

I go into the kitchen and pour me some tea into a mug. I grab some crackers. And it then with my tea.

I hear footsteps coming from the stairs. And then my mother appears.

"Why you still here? Ain't yo ass supposed to be leaving for school?"

"Yes mom just taking my sweet old time. And don't forget I drive myself."

"Whatever just go."

I put down the tea and left the house.

I'm not prepared for school but it's too late to be stressing. I'm already on my way there.

・❥・
Next time on...ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶